Default Perfection At CTI

Arrived Feb 15 and have a few days before we depart again on March 1. It is perfect and beautiful as always.

We so love the staff and will post shout-out's after we go back to our "other" home.

We have a spectacular view from our room #4501. Everyone was so happy to see us return, and we are so happy to see them as well.

Just a note: the floatie pads are in shortage. A quantity of new ones were ordered and due in mid-January and have not arrived. Make sure you leave something in addition to your towel on the chair. We have had people come and take the pads and leave our towels in a heap on the chair. We've also had our ashtrays lifted while we were at lunch. So sad people don't know how to behave...

If you ever wonder how this resort stays so sparkling clean and perfect, take some time to look around you every day. I have seen someone carefully watering all the planter boxes and picking up dead leaves (not to mention cigarette butts and dirty napkins) out of the dirt. I have seen a young man up on a ladder wiping fan blades, and I have seen someone washing windows nearly every day.

My point here is to practice a word commonly used here in Jamaica: RESPECT. These folks work so hard so everything is nice for you. Do not for one minute think they are here solely to clean up after you. Pick up after yourself, do not be a slob, and most importantly, be kind. Show some respect.

That's all for now. The sun is calling and the princess is going back to her drink and her book. Ya mon!

BE HAPPY! Sun_princess.

I hear ya! Enjoy the rest of you time in Paradise! Respect!!!

Any suggestions for visiting CTI? Our trip is planned for March 23rd thru March 31st, the only other Couples resort we've visited was CSA.

It's amazing how many times people have asked us to RESPECT the staff. That should be automatic. I say we should "treat people the way we want to be treated". Yes this is their jobs but, people don't have to be disrespectful. Most of us do a job everyday and would u want someone to be rude to u while u r doing your job. I think not! Please and thank you go a long way! I work in a hospital and it just burns me up when I am walking down the hallway & I speak to someone and they don't have the decency to speak back.
    Terry & Tonia Collins

Agreed! RESPECT!

Well said

Quote Originally Posted by S & D View Post
    Any suggestions for visiting CTI? Our trip is planned for March 23rd thru March 31st, the only other Couples resort we've visited was CSA.
    Ask to do a trading spaces day and spend the day at San Souci resort.
    We just returned from CTI and miss it terribly. Have a great trip!!!!!