Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: April 2012

Default April 2012

Early bird!!!!
    Booked tonight for April 12 2012
    59 days til we return Home!!!2011
    Love CSS!!!!!

I'm confused. You say 2012, but it's only 59 days until you return...?

Yes you read correctly, we have already booked for 2012. Using love away plan and getting the resort credit of $300 for 2012, and only slight increase to do penthouse for 2012.Couldn't pass it up!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BigdogLips View Post
    Yes you read correctly, we have already booked for 2012. Using love away plan and getting the resort credit of $300 for 2012, and only slight increase to do penthouse for 2012.Couldn't pass it up!!!!!
    And will be there 4.27.2011

YEAH, we are booked for April 13 thru 21, 2012. Wanted to get the great prices and $300 resort credit. Plus we still have this year's trip to CN in July to look forward to. Only 3 more months til CN and 13 months to CSS.

After 17 trips to Grand Lido Braco/Breezes Rio Bueno we are booked into CSS 04/22/2012-04/29/2012. As much as we will miss the employees and comfort of Braco we are looking forward to finding a new "home".

Default Going back home again!

Sue&Mike
    4/24-5/3 2012
    B block

Wow Linda and Todd: We just booked for next year based on Linda's school break and went on board to post our dates. Looks like we will be meeting at airport for the ride to CSS on April 12th. Look forward to seeing you guys again. Only 344 days to go. Hope you are having a blast at the resort now. Talk soon Dave and Linda

Another early bird Jim and Rita April 2-9, same week as last month

Dave and Linda keep in touch we will let ypu guys know arrival times when we book flights, just pricing flights at this time looks like just under 600 per person. Can not wait to return to go swimming with the fish again already miss diving and ready to go again.

Todd & Linda
    CSS
    April 2008,March 2009,April 2010, Oct 2010, April 2011,April 2012,April 2013

Default Just Booked

My wife and I just booked for April 15-22 for wonderful CSS! Can't wait to see everyone again in just a little over 10 months!

Hello Paul and Lisa: We knew after talking last year that you two would become part of the " COUPLES NATION " . Welcome back looks like we will have 4 days of crossover on our vacations. We will see you guys in a short 10 months. One good thing I hope is winter can not be half as bad as last year. Talk again Dave and Linda

Psst.....it's a secret. I plan to suggest to my husband while we're at CSS in September that we return in April, 2012, for our anniversary. We'vemade numerous trips to Jamaica but this will be our first Couples stay. From what I have read, we are going to have a fabulous time. I have a feeling he will agree in a heart beat.....

I don't think you will have any difficulty convincing him! Good luck and enjoy.

299 days !!

Any help appreciated...thinking of doing a CSS, CSA trip in April (CSA is our love, but have never been to CSS) Any suggestions on a room to book with someone (hubby) with a bad knee?

Was looking at the beachfront rooms??

Yes for sure beachfront room would be your best bet. Last year we stayed on ground floor of A building and loved being able just to walk out the patio door and be outside right away. You will love CSS we started going to COR/CTI in 84 and swore we would go anywere else. Boy we were wrong CSS stole our hearts right away and we have found a new permanent home. Hope to see you there. Dave and Linda

@readyfornegril
    Beachfront is probably going to be best for most daytime activities, and all but one restuarant. But don't let the stairs scare you off CSS is a very beautiful property and the bell hops will come and pick you up in the resort van and take you back and forth between different levels of proerty. I know most don't like to use the shuttle but the bell hops like the company. It may take a few minutes for them to get to you but soon come. I've talked with several older couples at resort and they use this service frequently while on vacation here.

Todd & Linda
    CSS
    April 2008,March 2009,April 2010, Oct 2010, April 2011,April 2012,April 2013

Beachfront is awesome and close to everything with the exception of the main lobby and restaurant. Easy walk to the beach and two bars from the Beachfront location as well. We stayed at CSS this last April and can't wait until next April 15-22! Paul and Lisa

Fred and Kris from Ontario Canada will be back in paradise in April 2012. Doing another split as it is just too hard for us to decide between these amazing resorts. Great deal on a Penthouse Suite so we are extra excited (if that is possible) to be returning! We will be at CSS from April 11th - 14th and CTI from April 14th to 21st Looking forward to meeting you all! Let the countdown begin....
    Kris

All,

Thanks for your replies, Beachfront room it is!!!!! We're booked for April 15 - 19th, looks like we'll crossover with some of you.

Looking forward to meeting you!!!

(Now the wait for the airfares to come down, hopefully.....)

Tracy & Len

Michael and Sherry - April 28tth - May 5th, 2012.......3rd visit and can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My wife and I are booked for 3/31/12-4/7/12 for her spring break (she's a teacher). First trip to San Souci but we've been to Negril. At least one other couple we know is coming with us, maybe two. I'm working on them. Anybody else from Kentucky going?

Just booked today and going to CSS for the first time 4/14/12-4/21/12. Actually my first trip to Jamaica and the resort looks beautiful. Any tips I should know?

I see there are quite a few that will be at CSS the same time as us, April 13 - 21, 2012. We started an April 2012 picture thread but haven't seen anyone post pictures yet. We were at CN this July and someone started a picture thread. It was great. We met a lot of terrific people. It helped being able to recognize people. Hope to see some pictures being added soon. Only 7 months to go.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast