Thread: 1st timer to CN

Default 1st timer to CN

Hello to all - my husband and I will be enjoying our honeymoon in less than a week to CN. Any advice, must do's or general info is greatly appreciated! Sarah

Sarah....make sure to sign up for a catamaran cruise at watersports shack at least once...it's a blast, and free!..also don't forget to order lobster wherever you may be dining on Fri night...all the rests. serve it then..and it is to die for!!Other than that, just enjoy the paradise that is Couples Negril!!
    The sun & the sand & a drink in my hand, with no bottom

Read the FAQs. They'll answer a lot of questions you might have and provide you with a lot of information to help you prepare for your trip.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

Thank you - I have read through the FAQ's and we will definitely be taking advantage of lobster night - sounds delish!

Hi Sarah, everything about CN is fabulous. One of my favorites is enjoying the continental breakfast on my room patio each morning. Tropical fruit, pastries, and coffee while watching early morning workers and guests. Usually I feed a bird or two too. (Hubby works out in the am...crazy man, we're on vacation!!)

Happy Honeymoon!!!