Thread: Day at CTI

Default Day at CTI

We're going to CSS for first time in July. Can we visit CTI and enjoy the same all inclusive status during our stay? Is there transport to and from?

Sandz.

Yes, under the Trading Places program. Just become a Romance reward member.
    Irie Mon

Quote Originally Posted by sandz View Post
    We're going to CSS for first time in July. Can we visit CTI and enjoy the same all inclusive status during our stay? Is there transport to and from?

Sandz.
    Don't forget to add yourselves to the CSS July 2011 lists in the Meet-up thread. There will be lots of nice couples going in July and its always nice to see who else will be there when you will.
    Jeff (Mandynjeff)

View Our CSS Photos
    Admin - Couples Resorts Photos - flickr group
    Admin - facebook/CouplesResortsJamaica

CSS: 2008,2009,2010,2011,2012,2013

Default Day at CTI

Thank you, I've registered to become a Romance reward member, will I need to do anything more or will it all be explained when we arrive?

Sandz

You will need to call the lobby and sign up to go. They go to CTI on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. They are limited to 10 couples per day so sign up early.
    Jeff (Mandynjeff)

View Our CSS Photos

Do sign up and come to the island at CTI. We have a blast there and you will love it also. We visited SSB last year on a trading places/day. Loved it just as well. They each offer a truly unique experience and if you love SSB, then I know you will ove the island.

Respect,
    Billy
    Peace, Love, and Respect
    Billy
    CN 2002, COR 2007, CTI 2009, 2010, 2011
    CTI June 4-15, 2012

Default Meet-up thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffmon View Post
    Don't forget to add yourselves to the CSS July 2011 lists in the Meet-up thread. There will be lots of nice couples going in July and its always nice to see who else will be there when you will.
    Thanks, sorry to be a pain but where and how do you add yourself to the Meet-up thread?

Sandz.

The CSS July 2011 meet up thread is here. It includes a spreadsheet listing everyone that will be there and a countdown to your arrival.

The CSS July 2011 - Get To Know You thread is here. It is a place to let everyone know a little bit about yourselves.
    Last edited by Jeffmon; March 15th, 2011 at 09:32 AM. Reason: added more information
    Jeff (Mandynjeff)

View Our CSS Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffmon View Post
    The CSS July 2011 meet up thread is here. It includes a spreadsheet listing everyone that will be there and a countdown to your arrival.

The CSS July 2011 - Get To Know You thread is here. It is a place to let everyone know a little bit about yourselves.
    I think you were at SSB last year when 6 of us came over from CTI. We were the group that couldn't get the bartenders attention, while standing at the bar to get drinks.
    Vicky

Quote Originally Posted by Vickyj View Post
    I think you were at SSB last year when 6 of us came over from CTI. We were the group that couldn't get the bartenders attention, while standing at the bar to get drinks.
    I remember you guys. We will be there again this year, July 1st - 10th. Are you guys going to be making another trading places day at SSB this year?
    Jeff (Mandynjeff)

View Our CSS Photos

I don't know. We will be there the same time. Hmmm, don't know. We really missed CTI while we were at SSB. Are you guys coming over to CTI?
    Vicky

I don't think we will be doing the trading places this year for the same reason as you guys. We really missed SSB while we were at CTI.
    Jeff (Mandynjeff)

View Our CSS Photos