Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: December 2011

Default Congratulations to you both!

Quote Originally Posted by hol_bri View Post
    Hi all! Holly and Brian here - we'll be at CTI for our honeymoon (!!!!!) December 11-17.
    If you would like company for dinner, an excursion or the beach, just look us up. I don't meet many other Holly's...if nothing else we would love to toast your joyous new life together.

All the best to you!

HOLLY

DDD!!!! Hooray!!

Sean and Angelle
    Dec 2-6

*George and Sue - looking forward to seeing you both, sorry we missed you last year.

Who will be ringing in the New Year at CTI with us? We will arrive from cold snowy Illinois for our 4th visit at CTI celebrating our 25th anniversary from 12/27-1/3.

Lisa and Mike
    Dec 25 - Jan 3

Our First Time & So Excited!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lovinsean View Post
    Sean and Angelle
    Dec 2-6

*George and Sue - looking forward to seeing you both, sorry we missed you last year.
    Hey Kids...looking forward to seeing you again...we have a few knuckleheads joining at the same time...Joe and Cindy plus Margie and Scott...should be fun on the island!!!!
    Getting close now...

We will be arriving 12/27--1/3 & & getting married on 12/31/11@ cti! Anyone else getting married then?

Updating the list. Hope we got everybody...............

George & Sue - Dec. 1 - 8
    Longing for Home - Dec. 2 - 10
    Joe & Cindy - Dec. 3 - 11
    Steve & Kirsty - Dec. 6 - 20
    Laura & DJ - Dec. 8 - 16
    Holly & Bill - Dec. 10 - 15
    Holly & Brain - Dec. 11 - 17
    Geno and Jennifer - Dec 11 -18
    Robert & joy - Dec. 11 - 18
    vicster - Dec. 13 - 16
    Jim & Darcy - Dec. 19 - 26
    Ava & Joe- Dec. 20 - 26

You forgot Sean and Angelle - Dec. 2-6

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Jim & Darcy View Post
    Updating the list. Hope we got everybody...............

Laura & DJ - Dec. 8 - 16
    Geno and Jennifer - Dec 11 -18
    Robert & joy - Dec. 11 - 18
    vicster - Dec. 13 - 16
    Ava & Joe- Dec. 20 - 26

Please add Steve & Becky for 12/27-1/2. We are getting married on 12/31@ cti

My husband Kurt and I will be there November 30th-December 7th. This will be our 2nd visit to this resort, the first time, the resort was Couples Ocho Rios so very anxious to see the new and improved. We have also stayed another time at Breezes Runaway Bay. We love Jamaica and are looking forward to our visit.

My wife Lisa and I will be at CTI December 16 - 26. We are both excited for our first trip to Jamaica and getting out of the MN cold!

Will There be anything planned at CTI for New Years Eve? If so what will the theme be? Suit and tie or bathing suit and flip flops?

Sublime -

Tower Island and a smile.

Default Countdown...

Just a short 53 days until I will be lying on the pristine Jamaican beach at CTI with a drink in one hand and my soulmate in the other...I can't wait!!!

Updating the list, once again. Hope we got everybody. If we missed you, just copy & paste the list below, then add your names before posting your reply. Looking forward to meeting some of you.

Kurt & Stacy - Nov. 30 -December 7
    Sean & Angelle - Dec. 2-6
    Laura & DJ - Dec. 8 - 16
    Geno & Jennifer - Dec 11 -18
    Robert & Joy - Dec. 11 - 18
    vicster - Dec. 13 - 16
    MattyK & Lisa - Dec. 16 - 26
    Ava & Joe- Dec. 20 - 26
    Lisa and Mike - Dec. 25 - Jan. 3
    Steve & Becky - Dec. 27 - Jan. 2. (We are getting married on 12/31@ cti)
    Bob & Traci - Dec. 27 - Jan. 3

Lisa and Mike,

We will be arriving on 12/27 and are getting married on the 31st. Maybe we can meet up?

Kurt & Stacy - Nov. 30 -December 7
    Sean & Angelle - Dec. 2-6
    Laura & DJ - Dec. 8 - 16
    Geno & Jennifer - Dec 11 -18
    Robert & Joy - Dec. 11 - 18
    vicster - Dec. 13 - 16
    MattyK & Lisa - Dec. 16 - 26
    Ava & Joe- Dec. 20 - 26
    Lisa and Mike - Dec. 25 - Jan. 3
    Steve & Becky - Dec. 27 - Jan. 2. (We are getting married on 12/31@ cti)
    Bob & Traci - Dec. 27 - Jan. 3
    Joe & Cyndi December 8-18 (not the same Joe & Cindy for Dec 3-11)
    Jim & Linda December 8-18

Default Cti

Hi all,
    We will be at CTI from Dec. 20-27th. It will be our first time to a Couples resort, so we're very excited!
    Looking forward to meeting you!

Angie & Mike

Hello everyone,
    We will be at CTI from Dec. 28th - Jan.2. This is going to be an awesome New Year's weekend! This will be a return trip for us, but it will be the first time back to CTI since we were there 6 years ago. It was still COR back then! Can't wait to see the renovations and I hope that we get to meet up with those of you that will be there at the same time. Congrats on the upcoming wedding Becky and Steve - wedding and New Year in Paradise on the same day... Sounds like one heck of a party!

Sarah & Clay

Only 1 month to go and I have just been diagnosed with a stomach ulcer!!! Great timing with all that rich food heading my way GUTTED!! Pardon the pun! Still, never mind can't wait to return home to couples ( 15 visits and counting) let the count down begin.

Rae jim wse here in myrtle beach. Not trying to be noisey, but why are you not going to cti this year/

joe and` cindy dec 3-11, i think we know you, we met you and joe at the tractor pull and mud wrestling contest in little river s.c. please let me know if this you. squally 80 [ jim and linda.

Quote Originally Posted by squally80 View Post
    joe and` cindy dec 3-11, i think we know you, we met you and joe at the tractor pull and mud wrestling contest in little river s.c. please let me know if this you. squally 80 [ jim and linda.
    Squally,

Unless we loaned you money and you are looking to pay it back, that was not us.......but tractor pull AND mud wrestling? I've got a feeling we're gonna get along just fine. We're more fun than the other Joe & Cindy anyhow.

Squally is a crazy old man! Joe and Cindy I think we have been at Couples at the same time the past 3 years we will have to meet at the Island for a Drink this year either the 9th or the 10th or both! We hate that we will not see Dave and Rae this year I hope all is well with them! Joe and Cyndi

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast