Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default Best thing you ever brought on your trip....

What's the most creative or best/Fav thing that you had ever brought with you on a trip?

Mrs. Umberto

My Wife

My brand new CD I had never listened to. Now when I hear it I think of CN and sitting on the balcony enjoying a drink and the sounds.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

That's funny with regard to the music. I've had this experience before as well. Great idea.

Not sure how creative this is, but we brought a deck of cards which we enjoyed playing on the beach or on our verandah. :O)

I make a reggae playlist that has enough music to last 72 hours. It's like a soundtrack to our vacation. Cards and games are fun too. We brought a ball to throw around in the ocean.

travel candles to burn on the balcony.

Ive said this before, but a journal.....gives me the memories forever, to match the pictures we take....priceless and wonderful to re-read.
    I have one that i keep just for Jamaica, so evertime we go back, just add to it.
    Irie,
    Barb

Colaradojuli it should have been the anti-histamine , for the time the bee bit you on the bottom

LOL

Not a lot of clothes or stuff or shoes or shorts. I wore my bathing suit all day and wore a sun dress at night. The best thing you can take is NOT a lot of stuff.

Default fave thing

Spouse, of course....my camera, and a lovely room spray, which both remind me of our trip to Couples!

Two of the best things were dice for 3-man and my inflatable beer pong table for the pool on the Island at CTI... oh and 800mg motrins for all those day after aches and pains from using the dice and table!!

Candles to put around our veranda. Was very romantic.

To my first Couples vacation.....My Birthday Suit

at CN... travel mugs to fill with High Mountain Coffee for our morning walk on the beach

I bought a new body lotion just for the trip that had a tropical scent. I wore it every day we were in JA so now when I'm really missing it I use a little and the smell takes me back. I just stocked up on some more for our May trip.

Giffie ~ Ok, the cat is out of the bag. Who are you? Obviously you recognize my handle, but I don't recognize yours. We did have a good time on that beach and we can't wait to get back. We are working on a business project and if all goes as planned we will return this year. When are you going back? And....who are you? LOL
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Not creative but Qtips. The feeling of a Qtip in your ear while looking at the Ocean can't be beat. It's the simple things in life

A string of clear Christmas lights. We hang them in the room. Lighting is not real good in the room and this gives off extra. Plus the ambiance of the lights is very romantic.
    Margene

Quote Originally Posted by Jamerican352005 View Post
    Not creative but Qtips. The feeling of a Qtip in your ear while looking at the Ocean can't be beat. It's the simple things in life
    I'm cracking up!

" spike " !!!!!!!!!!!

This is an awesome thread.... thanks, everyone!

Bendy straws!! Loved laying on the lounger being lazy not having to lift my head to sip...

Default XMAS Lights

Quote Originally Posted by izzyandbella View Post
    A string of clear Christmas lights. We hang them in the room. Lighting is not real good in the room and this gives off extra. Plus the ambiance of the lights is very romantic.
    How do you get XMAS lights past customs. I have to think carrying XMAS lights is going to have them strip search you because of the electrical wiring.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast