Default Drinks at Floyd's Pelican Bar?

My wife and I would like to check out Floyd's this April. I am unable to drink beer (celiac) and am wondering what's else might be out there to keep myself hydrated....Thanks!

They have pop too. We got plastic bottles of Pepsi.
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

They have soda and rum (I think). In reality, since you will probably be setting up the trip in advance with a private tour company, you should be able to get them to set up a drink choice in advance.

I'm sure they have water and Cola available..Pelican Bar is amazing.

Beer and water is all we saw. I don't think he had anything else unless it was sodas, but I'm sure he doesn't have hard liquor.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

They have beer, rum punch, soda, water and juice. We just went last month and had a terrific time. Enjoy!

Thanks for all of the replies. We have been waiting for this trip (4th) since September '10. Found out in January about the celiac. I was really looking forward to having Red Stripe on the beach again. So much for that. I'll need to start thinking of an alternative. Not into the sugary stuff.....Thanks again!!