Default Split Stay on a Love Away plan....

Has anyone done a split on a love away plan before? Just curious if you pay for it monthly as one payment or do you have to make two separate payments, which would be $200 a month versus the $100 for a single booking.Thanks in advance!!

That's what I asked a few times too and all Randy said is that we can use the love away plan on a split stay. I have been meaning to call about this but it's really hard for me to call during the hours they are open.

We didn’t do the love away plan, but when we did our split stay we made two separate bookings, so we had two deposits and two final payments. We also made a few in-between payments so our final payments weren’t so large only one week apart. I imagine it would be two payments per month as well. But I’m sure if you gave Couples a call and talked to them you could find out what they’d be willing to do.

Since you are making two separate bookings for a "split" stay, you may use the Love Away plan for each. Total $200 deposit and a minimum of $200/month until 45 days prior to arrival when the final payments are due.

Great to see some people doing this. I truly appreciate what both sides of the island have to offer.

Couples Resorts

It's actually all your fault Randy that we are in this predicament!!! In 2009 you encouraged us to try Negril and much to our surprise ....we fell in love with it as well. This Couples fever is now doubled!!!! We love TI and Negril, so we have no choice but to spit our stay!!!The addiction grows deeper! I am afraid to try CSA.........who knows where it will lead!!
    Last edited by Justdiane; March 2nd, 2011 at 08:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by randymon View Post
    Since you are making two separate bookings for a "split" stay, you may use the Love Away plan for each. Total $200 deposit and a minimum of $200/month until 45 days prior to arrival when the final payments are due.

Great to see some people doing this. I truly appreciate what both sides of the island have to offer.
    Thanks for clearing that up! I also have a question about transferring. There have been mean threads but everyone seems to have something different to say. Some went back to the airport, some went right to the other resort and some got to choose when they would leave the first resort. What is the official word on how this is supposed to work and how we are supposed to set it up? Also, is it ok to just book both stays online since they are separate anyway? Thanks!!