Thread: Room upgrade

Default Room upgrade

I have read on several threads that romance rewards members received room upgrades upon arrival to the resort. Is this automatically offered or is that something I need to ask for? I'm very excited for my atrium, but I can't say I'd turn down a beachfront suite.

Romance Rewards members at the passionate love level (24+ nights) were offered a free upgrade if one was available at the time of check-in. However, b/c an upgrade was rarely available (we stay twice a year--three times last year--and never received an upgrade), it is anticipated that this perk will be discontinued when the new RR perks are announced.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

Quote Originally Posted by madtown mom View Post
    I have read on several threads that romance rewards members received room upgrades upon arrival to the resort. Is this automatically offered or is that something I need to ask for? I'm very excited for my atrium, but I can't say I'd turn down a beachfront suite.
    The upgrade is only offered to those at the Passionate Love level. My understanding is that it rarely occurs - presumably due to the resorts running at or near capacity. The current Romance Rewards program is in the process of being revised. There is supposed to be an announcement next week. My guess is that the upgrade perk is something that they're going to do away with.

Bruce and Kelli
    Fort Worth, TX
    CN 2006, 2008
    CTI 2009, 2010, 2011
    CSA 2014!

Stated another way...

I recommend that you book the room category with which you will be satisfied. If you get an upgrate, no matter how doubtful, it would be icing on the cake. If you don't, not a problem. You are still in a room that should be satisfactory for you.
    Happy & Safe Travels!

=