Default Two Weeks this Saturday!!!

So two weeks this Saturday will be our first trip to a couples resort and we couldnít be anymore excited! We did our homework and I have no doubt that we made the right choice with couples! We are staying at CSA March 19-26th and when I flipped that calendar yesterday I cannot believe how close it is!!! And so much to do from now till then it will just fly! We were suppose to go back in January for my 30th birthday, however we were unable to, and as it turns out it will be my boyfriends birthday while we are away! So it ends up being a celebration for both of ours! I have been reading the message board for the past month or so and it has gotten me really excited and I feel as if I know the resort already, so thank you all for sharing!!! Looking forward to our getaway! The countdown is on!!! Canít wait for that beach!!!

Newbies.......you will love CSA!!! We are staying March 18th - the 27th, and we're actually getting married there on the 21st. This is our 3rd trip to CSA, and it is just such an amazing place!!! It's hard not to fall in love with it. :O)

Oh wow! That is so fantastic!!! I bet you are soooo excited!!!
    I will look out for a bride and groom on the 21st

We are at CSA for the same dates, can't wait for it!