Default How long does it take to get your pictures

My fiance and I are getting married at CSS 4/20/11. We will be purchasing the photo package that costs $550 and comes with a DVD. I was wondering how long it took to get the photos and DVD do they have them ready for you to take home with you or do they mail them to you at a later date. We are having a reception back at home to celebrate with all our friends and family and I wanted to have our pictures on display and I also wanted to play the DVD of the wedding for everyone to watch. Hopefully this will be possible! Any input is greatly appreciated!
    Glenna

We were married at noon at CTI and had our photos by 7 p.m. that night. The video was delivered to us the next morning at 9 a.m. b/c we were departing (sadly). I don't know if it works the same at CSS, but that was our experience. Also: I recommend you think about what music you'd like on your video and be specific when you talk to your videographer. We didn't really think it mattered and our videographer said they would use a nice "R&B and Reggae mix." Let's just say it wasn't awesome, but it was our fault, so...

Glenna,

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! CSS is an awesome place to get married. We were married at there 3 years ago and did the same photo/DVD package. Our pictures were ready that same evening and the DVD was ready the next day. We used software to create a photo slide show with reggae music for folks to watch at our reception back home. The DVD was a real hit and was beautifully done. You're gonna love it!

Bart & Bug

Ours took a few days. We picked the photos out the next day and they were ready a day or two after that. They did make sure that we were not leaving right away though, I think they would have put a rush on it if we were leaving soon.