Hybrid View

Default Resort credit reduced?

I booked Couples Negril 1 year in advance (April 22 2010 for April 25th 2011 arrival). At time of booking, the promotion Fall In Love 2011 provided $500 resort credit, which ultimately influenced my decision to book. I just checked my reservation and it is listed as Fall In Love 2012 with a resort credit of only $300.

I have 4 other couples that booked at the same time...who would I report this to? Has anyone else had the same thing happen?

Don't get all worked up about it. Just call the 1-800-COUPLES number and speak to them. We have been going to Couples since 2001 and on the rare occasion that something was not what we expected, they have always gone out of their way to help us. I have dealt with Yvonne recently and in the past. She is PHENOMENAL!!!!!
    One Love,
    Billy
    Peace, Love, and Respect
    Billy
    CN 2002, COR 2007, CTI 2009, 2010, 2011
    CTI June 4-15, 2012

I would just call them and sort it out. I have never had any luck with emails.

I called and confirmed that my resort credit was $500. The confusion is the result of an advertisement placed in the booking confirmation page/email to solicit 2012 bookings.

I also received an email confirmation from Couples replying to this thread. Great customer service...

Thanks!