Default April 20th-April 27th at CN

My husband and I are returning to Couples Negril to celebrate our 5 year anniversary and we can't wait. We had such a great time (5 years ago) when we first visited CN and no vacation since then has compared to what we experienced at Couples Negril.
    For all you first time visitors, you are going to love it!

Thanks; that's great to hear! We're heading there in about 3 weeks for the first time and are very excited about all of the good things we've read. We've never done an AI before...We were considering Mexico, but with all that's happening there now, we heard about Couples from our TA and decided to try it. Seems like so many people are repeat customers that it must be a great place! I'd love to know what you especially like about it and what keeps you coming back! Also, my husband is wondering if the Ipod docking station is for playing the music (with speakers) and/or charging it? Thanks so much! Happy 5th anniversary to you! Hope you have a wonderful time.

Quote Originally Posted by amyleighca View Post
    My husband and I are returning to Couples Negril to celebrate our 5 year anniversary and we can't wait. We had such a great time (5 years ago) when we first visited CN and no vacation since then has compared to what we experienced at Couples Negril.
    For all you first time visitors, you are going to love it!
    We will be there April 19-26, see ya at the pool

We will be there April 20th-27th as well! So excited!!

Default Can't wait!!

My husband and I will be at CN the 4/21-4/28 and absolutely cannot wait! We've heard so many GREAT things!

I would like to know if anyone has any suggestions on what to do, where to go, what to see...

We'll be there April 17-24. I'll be sure to sample all the drinks my first couple days to make sure they're up to highest standard for the arrival of the rest of you all on this thread who are coming later in the week. See ya there!!!

My wife Lesley and I are there from April 24th to May 1st. Are we ever looking forward to going for the 1st time. Hope to see you all by the pool!

The Ipod docking station which is in every room is for both charging and playing. As far as where to go and what to do, I strongly suggest just going with the flow of your heart once you have settled in. Everything is so laid back and enjoyable that we never take any excursions even though we talk about it every year. We have even added days to our length of stay, but still, once we hit the resort get settled in and find our favorite spot on the beach, we just chill out. We will walk the beach sometimes twice a day and we will do some of the offered things like the catamaran and snorkeling, but other then that we just enjoy the resort and the total relaxation. Sadly we now have 345 days until our next trip to CN, but the 10 days we just spent there is still fresh in our minds and hear.