Hybrid View

Default Nude area at CSS

My wife and I have been to CN a couple of times, and are considering CSS this year...is there just a nude beach, or is there a pool, hot tub, etc...any information would be great...thx !!

CSS - SSB has it all...beach, large pool w/ swim-up bar & grotto, hot tub, bar, lunch grill and restrooms. The entertainment staff also organizes games (Scavenger Hunt, Music Trivia, Jamaican Trivia, Regular Trivia, Ring Toss)during the day.

Once on SSB there is no reason to leave!!!!

In our opinion, the nude area at CSS is far better than at CN. There is a beautiful private beach, a nice pool with swim up pool bar, and a hot tub! As well, lunch is served there! They bring over food from Palazzina, and also have burgers and fries available , made on the grill as you wait!

On top of that, CSS is a stunningly beautiful resort!! You will love it!
    (Karen&Paul)

Check out the Au Natural Mega-thread. The nude beach at CSS is called Sunset Beach and often referred to as "SSB." Trust me, it is awesome!! Now, I am hoping the CN AN beach will only meet minimal expectations, after having been spoiled with SSB and TI.

We just came back from there. There is a 6 person hot tub and nice pool. The pool actually has a waterfall in the middle. Shallow area to one side of the waterfall and deep area to the other side. Has a swim up bar with a bartender. Also has a food area where they bring in food for lunch. There are some snacks available other times of the day.

There were about 30 people when we were there so it is not real crowded on the large beach. The one thing is it is close to a public area and people would walk in the water by the beach. We even had a couple of small boats come by with curious onlookers. They did not bother us on the beach.

Yes, a Pool you can float in, a Beach, Swim up bar, his and hers restrooms, food served to you at lunch, and the sound of water falling from the Grotto.
    You have it all !!!

Jeff
    Husband of the 2 time and Defending Scavenger Hunt Champion !!!! (Susan)

Pool with swim-up bar, hot tub, restrooms, water fall, hot food, neked people, large beach, shade structures, security guard, bar tender, music, and more but I can't think of anything right now...

There is a whole area at CSS that is just A/N; Private beach, pool, hot tub, bar, food, etc. And it is not clothing optional, it's nude only. It is a great area.

Default CSS is great

We just came back from CSS. The Sunset beach (au naturel) has a hot tub, large but shallow pool and a rather private beach. I talked to quite a few people that had been to the other Couples, and most state that CSS has the best Au Naturel experience, especially for the first timers. It is not as large a beach as CN, but the actual area that is restricted to au natural is larger. We will definitely be going back.

Here is a look at the CSS Sunset Beach AN Area over the past few years.
    (click on images for a larger view)

Last edited by Jeffmon; March 4th, 2011 at 09:15 AM.
    Jeff (Mandynjeff)

View Our CSS Photos
    Admin - Couples Resorts Photos - flickr group
    Admin - facebook/CouplesResortsJamaica

CSS: 2008,2009,2010,2011,2012,2013

Here are some more photos of the CSS Sunset Beach AN Area over the past few years.

Last edited by Jeffmon; March 4th, 2011 at 09:15 AM.
    Jeff (Mandynjeff)

View Our CSS Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffmon View Post
    Here are some more photos of the CSS Sunset Beach AN Area over the past few years.

Is there a massage hut at SSB now or is this an old pic? Great pictures by the way!!!

There is massage hut, two table in a tented hut. Never seen anyone using it.

Last edited by Jeffmon; March 4th, 2011 at 09:16 AM.
    Jeff (Mandynjeff)

View Our CSS Photos

Jeff (Mandynjeff)

View Our CSS Photos

Jeff (Mandynjeff)

View Our CSS Photos

Default A/N css

Yes to all the above.
    Sunset beach opens I believe around 5pm to clothed guests to view sunset and stroll the beach.
    It is not my understanding that a/n guests have to cover up at that time if they choose not to.
    We are there for the 1st time Mar.9 so do not have first hand knowledge but what I've gather through the learned message board.
    5 days to go YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

There is a hot tub, a decent sized pool, a little grotto, a swim-up and sit-down bar, a full grill for hot lunches, plenty of patio space for loungers around the pool, a decent sized beach area with palapas and trees for shade.
    Oh - and lots of naked people.

Take a look at the pictures and virtual tour on the CSS section of the Couples website.

The hut was still there in Dec 2010 and I used it, but I don't think it gets much use as I did not see anyone else use it during the week.
    FONT="Verdana"]David and Jeanette, Nova Scotia[/FONT][/FONT]

It was used several times in February. But be aware there is an extra charge to have a massage at the A/N beach.