Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Say Farewell to Seandymon

Greetings to all:

It is with a mixed sense of pride and sadness that I announce the departure of Sean Russell, Seandymon as he is known on this MB, effective tomorrow.

While sad about his departure, I am proud of his contributions to this company during the past two years and I wish him all the best in his future endeavors.

Emails under his domain will be temporarily forwarded to responsible staff until a full-time replacement is trained and hired.

I know you will let us know if your needs are not being responded to in a timely manner.

Couples Resorts

Well, that explains a lot.
    g/l to Sean & gb...thanks for all that you've done!

CSA 2009, 2014 [20th anniversary]
    CSS 2010
    CN 2011

Best of luck to him, and we will miss him on the board. It seemed like he was taking after his father and doing a good job in helping all that asked for it. Thanks for the good work, and best of luck Seandymon.
    Linda

Bye Sean and good luck! It was an honor to meet you at the CTI Anniversary in 2010. Adolph and Sue from Wisconsin

I hope this has to do with the prior aspirations he expressed.

He will be missed.

Quote Originally Posted by randymon View Post
    Greetings to all:

It is with a mixed sense of pride and sadness that I announce the departure of Sean Russell, Seandymon as he is known on this MB, effective tomorrow.

While sad about his departure, I am proud of his contributions to this company during the past two years and I wish him all the best in his future endeavors.

Emails under his domain will be temporarily forwarded to responsible staff until a full-time replacement is trained and hired.

I know you will let us know if your needs are not being responded to in a timely manner.

This is so sad to read, but wish him the best on his next adventure and his replacement will have hard time filling his shoes but confident the new person will. Thanks Randy for an update!

So sorry to see Sean go, he was always very prompt with his response to me and to other folks on the message board. All the best in whatever you do Sean, you will be missed.

I hope that Sean is going on to bigger and better things. Well not really better then Couples. I wish him the best.

Richie

Great work while you were here Seandymon!!! I, for one, noticed a significant improvement in the responsiveness and execution of the Romance Rewards Program. You will be missed!!! as Randymon said " all the best in your future endeavors!

...so Randymon, (I'll be surprised if I'm the first or the only person to ask this question) where are can I find the job posting so I can apply to be Seandymon II?

ENJOY!!!

We will miss Sean. I wish him the best and hope he has found another exciting position.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Happy trails Seandymon. Thanks for all you've done & best of luck to you in the future! Razzl

Wishing you all the best Seandymon!

Good Luck Seandymon. You will be missed.

Thank you from both my husband and myself for your help prior to our vacation stay in Dec\Jan time frame.
    It was very much appreciated.

We wish you much success and happiness for the future.

Bernadette and Robert Rawlins

We wish him all the luck in his next position.

We will miss him.

Thanks

Michael and Vicky
    Irie Mon

Sean...I have throughly enjoyed the manner you handled this message board..You were very through and helpful and you will be missed.
    Peggy and I wish you the best life has to offer.
    Thanks for everything.

Hugs from 10 0 C

Where its he off to?
    Erika & Sean

Wishing Sean the best. Thanks for all he's done.

Good luck to Sean! He has done a tremendous job.

Also, love your closing comment
    Vicky

Seandymon, Good luck in your future endeavours.

Best wishes as you continue your life's journey. Want to acknowledge you and THANK YOU for the very prompt and professional manner that you have dealt with resolving any issues or problems. You will certainly be missed. God speed...

Good luck Sean... we hope all you do in the future is successful and rewarding...

Good luck Sean in all you do. Your Couples family will always miss you.

Seandymon,

Best wishes for a future filled with great adventures...I'm sure you'll do well where ever you land....it was great to meet you and your dad at CTI in Jan 2010 at the gala....

And just like Roclin....I'm believing a career change isn't such a bad idea...and to work for Couples...Wow!!

Good Luck Sean!!

Alice and Jack

Please tell Sean that we are very sorry to see him leave. He has been a major asset to the Couples family and will be missed.
    He added many great ideas that improved the Couples resort experience.
    Wish him the best of luck in anything he does

Randy: He is a son that gives you an awful lot to be proud of

Thanks for all the warm wishes. This is Sean's true passion...

Not the drinking. LOL here he is in Les Miserables.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Couples Resorts

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast