Hybrid View

Default CSS Wedding Photos

We're planning a weddingmoon at CSS in June. I've been reading the message board and getting a lot of great information and advice from it, but I still have a few questions.

Anyone have an opinion about what time of day is the BEST time to reserve for the wedding ceremony?

Also, photos of us during and after the ceremony are very very important to me, but I'm worried about the cost. We'd like to just use the resort photographers because of the convenience, but I read that someone paid $400 for 36 photos! I've never hired a professional photographer before, but that seems like a LOT of money to me. Does anyone know what photo packages they offer at the resort and the prices? Anyone have any photos taken by the resort photographers that they can post so we have an idea of how nice they are?

Thanks for your input!
    We're so excited to be getting married at CSS!

Hi Steele
    We were married @CSS on March 19.2009 we used the resort photographer
    we have beautiful pictures
    (Trip #5 April 27- May 5) coming up
    i decided to do wedding gazebo ,origanally wanted beach but after watching for a few days it was to warm at 11:00 whenwe were married ,
    Gazebo was beautiful and out of direct sun
    I believe i have a few pictures up on the MB under Weddings
    If you cannot find them or have any other Questions would love to chat with you and give you some tips on your wedding
    Email me at Tinker64@msn.com
    Love to talk about CSS!!!