Thread: Zip Lining?

Default Zip Lining?

My fiance wanted to know is theres anywhere to do Zip Lining near CSA? Does anyone know if thats even an option? Thanks!

Oh yes! A couple actually! There is the Chukka Canopy Tour that my husband and I did in 09. It was great! Zipline Adventure Tours, haven't went myself but it gets good reviews. And the zipline at YS falls, which we are booking for our trip to CSA in May. While there are not as many Zips on that one you do get to experience the beautiful waterfall and the last zip takes you from the top of the fall to the bottom! Looks like fun to me! None of these are in Negril, the 1st 2 are close to MoBay and YS is about 1 1/2 hours the other direction. I don't know if you have ever been to Jamaica before or not but it is one place I don't mind a drive. The scenery is breathtaking!

The tour desk at CSA will have all the information you need to book this tour. We stayed at CN our first trip to Jamaica and we checked into tours. All of them required long drives to Montego Bay or Ocho Rios which we were not willing to make. It basically took an entire day with the transport involved. That was a few years ago, so I don't if anything has changed since then.

A quick Google search revealed this site:

http://www.zipline-tours.com/location.html

Hope this helps!
    Last edited by Moebius; March 4th, 2011 at 04:26 PM.

We ziplined at YS Falls. It's a nice trip, a little long, but the scenery is wonderful.

We went zip lining last year when we stayed at CSA, we were picked up by a driver and I believe it was about a 45 minute drive, it was definitely worth it, we booked before we left.

Thank you very much! We booked the canopy tours one- adventure one. Im so glad to hear how awesome it is!