Default Any one stay in Jacuzzi Suite at CSA?

Hi All,
    Has anyone stayed at the Jacuzzi suite at CSA? I'm curious what you thought of the location on the resort and of the room itself. Thank you!!

We stayed in the Greathouse Jacuzzi Suite in late January this year. We had stayed in the beachfront verandah suite rooms before. We loved the GHJS. I had previously been concerned about noise, since it is the same building as the Aura Lounge. The soundproofing is fabulous. The view is fantastic, and the balcony is very large. We loved being steps from the computer room, Patois, Feathers, the Cabana Grill, and the swim-up bar. And it's not like it's all that long of a walk to the Palms. In fact, on many nights we would go to the Martini Bar before dinner, then walk back to Patois or Feathers for dinner. It's a lovely stroll, and very romantic.

We like to sleep with our verandah doors open at night. A few nights it got a little loud near the Cabana Grill since that stays open until 5:00 a.m. However, once we shut the doors and turned on the air, we couldn't hear anything from outside.

The closet in enormous in the room (much bigger than the BFVS) and there are more drawers for storage, so we liked that a lot. I used the jacuzzi many evenings before dinner (after a long day in the sun, aaaahhhh). The shower is separate and is huge with a lovely window for air.

The hallways in the Greathouse are not carpeted, so if you are a late sleeper, it could get loud once the maid carts start rolling at 9:00. However, we are early risers, so this was never a problem.