Default Digital Memories or Stacey Clarke

I am trying to decide on a photographer for my wedding in April 2010. I have narrowed it down between Digital Memories and Stacey Clarke. If anyone is willing to send me pros and cons either way as well as sample video and/or pictures from either of them it would be very helpful. feel free to email me at jarters@gmail.com or post them here. thanks.

I was in the same boat as you but ultimetly decided on Diana Campbell. Yes, I do believe Stacey takes awesome pics and some of the best albums I've seen on here were taken by her hands down. On the other hand, I think Diana takes beautiful pictures that I'd be completely happy with and would show off to anybody, and there is nobody who can beat her prices! Plus, she's just so much more personable! She doesn't charge "per hour" like some people, it's a solid fee and she's giving me her whole morning and even offered to take us to Dunns River Falls after the ceremony pics for another photo shoot! One last thing is, I wanted a video of my wedding which I get with Diana but would have to hire someone else to do if I went with Stacey.

But these are going to be your wedding pics so you decide what you're going to be happy with! As a final note, just think of all the extra things you could do with the extra money you'd be saving by using Diana...just a thought!

I had ths same dilemma as well. In the end, I went with Diana. She was reasonable and very nice. I felt she would do a great job. I know Stacey's pictures are awe inspiring. However, people who view my pictures are wowed as well. I also received a beautiful video that still brings tears to my eyes when I view it. Diana captured what I felt in my heart on film. She was with me before 9 until well after 2. It did not feel like she was a person I just met. Good luck with your decision.

Here are a few.I will email you access to My snapfish account.
    Donna
    Attached Images Attached Images      

I am getting married in November of this year. I decided to go with Digital Memories. I have spoke with Diana numerous times and she seems to be such a sweet person. She has been very helpful with advice and suggesting ideas to make my day a special one. Her pictures are beautiful and her rates are extremely reasonable. I cannot wait!
    KML

Donna~
    I love your dress!!! where did you get it at?

Hi I have been deciding on photographers as well and have viewed the albums of the various photographers...can anyone give me an idea of what Diana charges for her shoots?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JennyBenny View Post
    Donna~
    I love your dress!!! where did you get it at?
    Ibrought it from JCpenny's. It's a Bari Jay. They sell bridesmaids/informal dresses on their site. It's also on Amazon. I purchased it on sell for a great price.

Quote Originally Posted by wildone2574 View Post
    Hi I have been deciding on photographers as well and have viewed the albums of the various photographers...can anyone give me an idea of what Diana charges for her shoots?

Thanks
    Call and talk with her about what you would like. I didn't receive a price list from her because I arranged on short notice over the telephone.

We went with Diana at Digital Memories and it was the BEST choice we could have made. Nothing against the resort photographers but we really wanted a personable approach for our wedding photos. Capturing the moment was very important for us because we opted to have no family present in Jamaica for our ceremony. We wanted it very intimate but we really wanted our family to have a visual of how beautiful it was.

Diana and her son captured who we are in our photos and the dvd. I cry everytime I watch the dvd.

Every soon to be bride is usually on edge about everything but CSA and Diana made our ceremony the most stress-free experience we could have ever imagined!

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...5&l=1c028c5a64

What gorgeous photos! What time was your ceremony?

Default Stacey Clarke hands down

We just had our wedding at CSA on 1/20/10. We booked Stacey a year in advance. The one thing about having a destination wedding is that not everyone can make it. So, I wanted to make sure that we would have the best wedding pictures possible. Stacey was able to do this for us. I don't know about the other photographers but I can't say enough about Stacey.
    I was a little nervous. We had never been to Jamaica and all of our wedding decisions were made based on the reviews on the internet. After seeing Stacey's pictures I knew that she was the one we needed to take our precious moments. From the moment she came to our room, I knew that we were in good hands. She helped with the dress and had all the answers to the pre wedding questions. I felt like I had known her forever. So my advise for anyone not totally sure which photographer to use....pick Stacey. She is worth every penny I promise you that.

We hired Stacey for our May 2009 wedding. I'm a wedding photographer and I had some pretty high expectations...... We loved her...and still we.... Hi Stac!!!!!