Default Do we need to pre-register before trip?

We are leaving for CTI in 50 days and just wondering if we need to register for our room or do anything before we leave for our trip? Thanks for any info. Is anyone going April 23-28?

Quote Originally Posted by ckgirl View Post
    We are leaving for CTI in 50 days and just wondering if we need to register for our room or do anything before we leave for our trip? Thanks for any info. Is anyone going April 23-28?
    I THINK the pre check-in is for Romance Rewards members. Even if this is your first trip, you should sign up. It's free, and it will allow you to take advantage of the Trading Places program and spend a day at CSS if you're interested.

BTW, you just happen to be going to the best possible place at the best possible time. Check out our "April Amigos" thread in the meet up section for CTI!

Bruce and Kelli
    Fort Worth, TX
    CN 2006, 2008
    CTI 2009, 2010, 2011
    CSA 2014!

Yes, it is worth your trouble.
    Irie Mon

Thanks, I signed up for the romance rewards. We got married at CTI 10 years ago so this is our anniversary. Very excited since its going to look totally different !!!!! Do I do all this before we leave on the romance rewards or what? I just don't want to miss out on any fun? Are you guys going in April?