Default Secret Rendezvous Anxiousness....

Our SR is 3/23-3/28. We Have 1 1/2 weeks until we find out what we have. We are sick to our stomachs waiting to find out what we have. This is our first vacation without the kids(6 years). Yahoooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! Question: Will we receive an email telling us what we get or do we have to call? Our confirmations and receipts all have a Sans Souci borders but I read that that doesn't make a difference. Anyone else out there going the same time, first time, in their mid to late 20's? Thank you to all replies!!

I did my first Secret Rendezvous in January and drove myself CRAZY ! My suggestion - if no e-mail 7 days out - CALL ! Call the 1-800 reservation number, and they will look up your reservation for you, and tell you the resort. They are instructed NOT to tell you if it is more then 7 days before your trip. Have fun on your trip !

Default 2 weeks till heaven

We are anxious about our Secret Rendezvous too! arriving 3/20 for seven nights...no clue as to which resort...adds to the excitement...

We are doing the SR 3/29-4/5. I'm having fun looking up all the resorts! Can't wait to find out where we're going. I sort of hope it's NOT San Souci, because I want to try the all-nude thing with the boyfriend. But based on everything we've read (and I'm obsessive about these things, so I've read hundreds, if not THOUSANDS of reviews), we'll have an amazing vacation at any of the four properties.

Meginokc, maybe I misread but CSS does have the nude beach option.btw my dad lives in Guthrie Ok. Have fun wherever you end up.

Yes, I misspoke. I got CSA and CSS mixed up. Swept Away is the one withOUT an A/N area. BUT, I think I can still lay topless on the beach, and I think I'd like the Negril beaches more, so I win either way.

Quote Originally Posted by meg_in_okc View Post
    Yes, I misspoke. I got CSA and CSS mixed up. Swept Away is the one withOUT an A/N area. BUT, I think I can still lay topless on the beach, and I think I'd like the Negril beaches more, so I win either way.
    Hey Meg, sign-up for the Romance Rewards program before you leave for Couples. If you get CSA for your SR you can still do a day of Trading Places to CN for free and try the AN beach there.

ENJOY!!!