Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: June 2012

Default June 2012

I know this is super early, lol, but with the early booking incentives we went ahead and pulled the trigger! My DH and I will be there June 5-13, staying in the Atrium suite. First time to CSA, we normally go to CN. I am so excited so thank goodness I have a vacation this year to look forward to or I'd never make it that far!

We're looking at June 10-15! We haven't decided on a room yet but considering doing it soon with the good deals!

@twilson73, hey we will be at CSA during part of your stay. We are going June 1st - 8th. I have never been to CN but you are gonna love CSA. This will be our 2nd time. Can't wait!!!

Default june 26- july 3

We will be returning for our 3 trip and we are bringing 2 other couples that are newbies. One of which this will be their first trip out of the states. Should be FUN.

This is our first time back since our honeymoon 5 years ago. Can.Not.Wait!! June 1 -8

@PBK finally found someone that was gonna be there when we are. 1st thru the 8th also. And I thought we were gonna have the whole beach to ourselves. LOL Our 2nd time as well however, we will be celebrating our 37th.

That's fantastic! Definitely something to be celebrated.

Bill and Linda from Atlanta arriving 28 June for 7 days.....twice at CN, twice at CSA. Sndtrevino; your screen name looks familer. I think we met at CSA in July 2010??

Okie and PBK, we are arriving the day you leave. Celebrating our 32nd anniversary and mrs. dirtleg retiring from teaching high school.

Can't wait to get back to the beach. Getting excited about touching down in MoBay already.

Very possible as We were there!!!And we will be there again so if we didnt meet the first time we will meet this time.
    Quote Originally Posted by vh2 View Post
    Bill and Linda from Atlanta arriving 28 June for 7 days.....twice at CN, twice at CSA. Sndtrevino; your screen name looks familer. I think we met at CSA in July 2010??

Will anyone be there June 11th-June 16th??

Quote Originally Posted by junebride12 View Post
    Will anyone be there June 11th-June 16th??
    Brianb and Shelleyb June 9-17. Feel free to join the fun at the swim up bar.

49 more days, we are getting in on the 25th, for our 2nd visit . Can't wait . Piano bar here we come..
    ARE WE THERE YET??

Awesome! We are getting married June 9th and flying out for our honeymoon on the 11th! This will be our first time! We will definitely have to meet up!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtleg View Post
    Okie and PBK, we are arriving the day you leave. Celebrating our 32nd anniversary and mrs. dirtleg retiring from teaching high school.

Can't wait to get back to the beach. Getting excited about touching down in MoBay already.
    Sounds like we will be arriving the same day. 8-18th for us. Celebrating our 30th anniversary on the 12th.
    Scott & Becca
    Houston
    Caffreys Photography

Quote Originally Posted by junebride12 View Post
    Awesome! We are getting married June 9th and flying out for our honeymoon on the 11th! This will be our first time! We will definitely have to meet up!
    We will be there June 6-13. We get married on the 9th too. Congrats on your up coming wedding.

Hi my husband Rese and I will be there June 24th-july1st!!! Can't wait!!!!

Default same time

Quote Originally Posted by ReseNdiana View Post
    Hi my husband Rese and I will be there June 24th-july1st!!! Can't wait!!!!
    Us and 2 other couples will be there from the 26th -3rd see you then we tend to migrate towards the swim up bar towards the afternoon. Shawn from TEXAS

1st time Jamaica / Couples /CSA June 13th- June 20th. It's our 25th Anniversary trip.

We will be there June 17- July 1st, second time at CSA for us, getting married on the 20th.
    CANNOT WAIT!!

Quote Originally Posted by EmilyAndy2012 View Post
    We will be there June 17- July 1st, second time at CSA for us, getting married on the 20th.
    CANNOT WAIT!!
    we will be there on the 26th see you then!! Shawn and a couple of TEXANS

Quote Originally Posted by Smokintoad View Post
    1st time Jamaica / Couples /CSA June 13th- June 20th. It's our 25th Anniversary trip.
    We will be going June 15th-20th celebrating our 10 year wedding anniversary. So we will see y'all there

We will be honeymooning June 11th through the 16th after our wedding on the 9th! Can't wait! This will be our first time.

We are getting married June 23rd, then honeymooning June 25th-July 2nd. This is our first trip to Couples, and after looking at all the pictures and hearing all the postive feedback, we are super excited!!!

Oh you are getting married on my B-day. We will be there 8th-14th. I will def watch your wedding . Congrats you are getting married on a very special day. LOL

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast