Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default CTI April 2011 Photo Intro's

Hello everyone

You all excited? I'm excited. Just a little more than 4 weeks to go until we arrive back in paradise! This will be our third trip to Couples but our first to CTI. Of course we are looking forward to time to just "be" but we also love meeting new people and having some fun!

So, I had an idea. Last year when we travelled to CN we had a photo thread...everyone posted a picture, travel dates, their name, ages, and where they were from, and a little about themselves. It was a great way to "meet' everyone and definately added to the fun of meeting everyone in person...

So, with that...here goes!

Fred and Kris
    CTI - April 6-12
    Ages 31 and 40
    Midland Ontario, Canada
    2010 - CN/CSA, 2011 - CTI, 2012 - time will tell...
    Most looking forward to those fun afternoons by the pool, the romantic tropical evenings, Mimosas with breakfast, salt water kisses, and the sweet sound of that Jamaican Raggae...
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Kris

Default 31 days!!!

Hartzell&Candice
    21&26
    Philadelphia Pa
    This is our first of many visits to couples
    and we can no longer contain ourselves!!!

31 days WOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Looks like we arrive a few days before yourselves so we will keep an eye out for you both and will certainly come by and say hello! Although we haven't been to CTI before, we did say in at CSA/CN last year and loved it. So much that I had a really hard tme not going back this year. But, we wanted to explore Ocho and really liked the look of CTI. Who knows, maybe we'll have a new favourite? Had my first tan today...which means we are now in the home stretch

Cheers,
    K
    Kris

Default April arrivals

Larry and Denise here from NY we will be there from April 5-15 2011 we cant wait to see old friends and meet new onesName:  Jamaica2011%20265.jpg
Views: 1214
Size:  22.0 KB

We have already started planning our next visit to couples because we are sure that we will love it in Ocho,Our countdown doesn't stop until we r in our room looking out at the ocean from our balcony,cant wait to meet you all.

28 days!

Default April photo intros

Iain and Jacqui from Irvine in Scotland.
    53 and 43.
    Getting married in Scotland 2nd April, arrive CTI for honeymoon 5th until 16th.
    Looking forward to meeting lots of interesting people, and spending our days on the island.
    25 days and counting.

Ah Honeymooners...and from Scotland (which pretty much guarantees that you are fun people!). Hope you have a wonderful wedding and safe travels.
    Kris

Default so close!

Kelli & Stacy
    24 & 22
    CTI April 2-10th
    Getting Married there April 4th- our 8th anniversary
    From Florida

So ready to enjoy a vacation (our 1st in the past 3 years) getting married, and finally both being out of school!! Ready to meet lots of new friends and just do whatever we want, totally stress free!

WooooHooooo 22 days to go...its time to break out the Luggage and start packing.....Cant wait to get home!!!!!

Jessica & Timothy
    25 & 27
    CTI 3/27 - 4/1
    (3/28 is our 4 year anniversary and 4/1 is Timothy's 28th birthday!)
    From Philadelphia )

Our first time to Couples and my first time to Jamaica! Can't wait - 13 more days!!!!!!!

Three weeks baby! 22 Sleeps. 16 days of work. Holy crap..time to hit the gym. Think it's possible to lose 15 pounds in 22 days? HA HA. This weekends agenda - shopping for the trip! Can't wait to get away for some some time with my guy! Of course, we are looking forward to meeting all of you too.

Now I know there are lots others who are travelling to CTI in April...introduce yourself and join the countdown!

Cheers all,
    K
    Kris

Default Cti

19 days to go. its getting so close I can taste it....When u get in on the 6th come look for us and we can share a cocktail
    Larry and Denise

23 Days for us !!! I have officially stopped "working" and have started day dreaming all the way up to and thru lunch (No work syndrome and couples fever ) lol.
    @ sunkissed I have been going to the gym since we booked,sadly I dont think Im making progress uuuggghhh... @JessTim I was starting to think there was no brotherly love @ couples, to bad we are going to miss you 2, oh and happy bday Tim us Aries are pretty special huh? 4/19 for me make sure you have a drink for me and I'll have one for you
    Can't wait to meet everyone ....O did I mention 23 Days

@ Jakeman is that an open invitation ?

Island? Swim up Bar? I'll take a Pina Colada please...and a Miami Vice...and a Purple Rain...
    Kris

Default Open invitation

Yes it is Just come introduce yourselves and we will share some laughs

Default RumRunners are IN!

Lisa and Rogmon here......... but at CTI from April 4 - 14! 4th trip back "home" and can't wait to reconnect with old friends and meet some new ones! All you honeymooners and new folks - don't be afraid to approach us old farts and introduce yourselves....

looking forward to having a laugh over a few drinks with all you lads and lassies. we are counting down to holiday heaven, oh yeah and our wedding, cant wait!
    see you all soon
    jacqui and iain

One less Monday to go! In exactly 14 days I will be officially on Vacation For all of you who will be there before we arrive on the 6th, I'll take a Pina Colada please! For everyone arriving in the days after us, I'm now taking orders!
    Kris

Rog and Scoop, Glad to see you still coming cant wait to see you guys....14 days WOOOOO HOOOOOO

Default Hi Everyone!!

Here is one of my favorite pictures of us... Michael and Bethany, he's on the left, haha

29 days to go, so happy it's finally in the 20's!! Still trying to manage my no work syndrome, but it seems to be getting worse, as shown by the fact that I'm doing this at my desk. From the list on the other post it looks like we'll get to meet 18 other couples there that are listed here!! I can't WAIT!!! I looked at the forcast for today in Ocho Rios and it's 83 degrees, Yea Mon!

looks like everyone gets to CTI on the 6th, we get a head start as we arrive on the 5th!

We get there CTI on the 6th - ya! Get married on the 8th at 10 am Can't wait!

Default Oops!

Quote Originally Posted by futureMrsCowan View Post
    Here is one of my favorite pictures of us... Michael and Bethany, he's on the left, haha

29 days to go, so happy it's finally in the 20's!! Still trying to manage my no work syndrome, but it seems to be getting worse, as shown by the fact that I'm doing this at my desk. From the list on the other post it looks like we'll get to meet 18 other couples there that are listed here!! I can't WAIT!!! I looked at the forcast for today in Ocho Rios and it's 83 degrees, Yea Mon!
    I forgot to put all the other info.

Michael's 42, I'm 29 (Bethany)
    We're from Michugan and we're getting married April 16th and headed to TI on April 20th. This is our first trip to Jamaica and we... are... pumped. Only 28 days to go!! You won't be able to miss us, we'll be the tall couple on the beach (he's 6'4'' and I'm 5'11'') looking madly in love and probably a little buzzed up

We really need the trip this year! Like Scoop said, don't be shy. Looking forward to an awesome week!
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast