Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Lookin' good folks...

...what a beautiful bunch of people we are!
    Kris

Quote Originally Posted by B&LfromNC View Post
    looks like everyone gets to CTI on the 6th, we get a head start as we arrive on the 5th!
    What time are you arriving on the 5th? we get in at 830am local time. would you be interested in sharing a flight to Ocho Rios......Larry and Denise

11 days to go I can taste it now.

So......Who's pumped?! We are 15 Days I can taste the carribian already *relaxed*

it's getting SO close! only a week left! So ready for next Saturday morning!

SINGLE DIGITS! Bags are packed 5 work days to go.
    Kris

Default 4 days to go

WOW cant believe it we are 4 days away. hope everyone has a safe trip this weekend and we will see u on tuesday.

Scoop I finally found the CD, It does not work must be a foriegn CD Well 4 naps to go....save me a BOB Marley when i get off the bus......

8 days!!!

Did I mention I am looking out of my office window and it's snowing?!This has to be the cruelest April fools day ever! I want nothing more than to be poolside aipping a mojitto,did I spell that right? Lol

Well today is my baby's 5th bday and we all are pooped from the huge party yesterday, hope I dont feel like this next week 6days

We found out early this morning (Secret Rendezvous) that we are coming to Tower Isle. We have been to Couples Negril the last five years and thought it would be interesting to try one of the other resorts, and let Couples pick it for us. We will be in on Saturday the 9th through the 14th. Suitcases mostly packed and waiting..... We hope to meet new folks and make new friends. Save us a Hummingbird and a Jamacian Kiss. Baxter & Luann from Chincoteague Island, VA (US).
    Baxter & Luann

Default kayjo30?!

Is that "Honda" and his wife? If so, how'd those pics from the island turn out? lol Your wedding was beautiful!

yep! that's us (I'm Kelli, Honda = Stacy) the wedding was GREAT, glad most of the resort was able to make it out to see it after our becoming local celebrities the day before

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?id...24&aid=2173908

add us to facebook!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2