Thread: We're Booked!!!

Default We're Booked!!!

December 23, 2012 we will arrive at CTI! I'm so excited I can hardly stand it. I know it's almost 2 years away, but knowing that we are for sure returning to a Couples resort makes me really happy! We were first-timers last year at CSA and loved it. This time we're trying a different side of the island. It'll be the first time in my life that I haven't been home for Christmas, but I can't think of a more perfect way to spend it. Let the countdown commence - 662 days.

I remember when we booked last year in March for September 2011. It seems like a long time but, that will go by quickly. It's been almost a year since we booked but, September is not that far away now. I was extremely excited when we first booked. Time has passed and now I looking forward to when we receive our final payment confirmation. It just seems like we have been paying forever. I know that CTI is at the end of the rainbow. After final payment, then I will be excited again.
    Terry & Tonia Collins

Our Nov 2011 trip was booked April 15, 2010. Our Nov 2012 trip was booked March 5,2011. With the early booking bonuses and the love away plan, it is CRAZY not to book early, if you know when you are going. It is great to get down to that final payment and have it be $265.00 , not $2650.00. Good financial planning.....

I just booked for last week of November for 10 days in ocean suite at CTI and it's gonna be awesome, second time to Jamaica and first to couples, CAN'T WAIT!!!

i have 80 days to lose a stone - 16lb. is it possible. i gave up cigarettes last year and could not stop eating although in the last month my excessive eating has slowed down considerably. i am not going to a weightwatchers club. i hope to do it by leaving the car and walking to and from the train station which is approximately 30 minutes a day and if i can motivat myself, i am going to start exercising at home to fitness DVD's that are gathering dust on the shelf.