Default CSA Review Feb 28-March 6

Just returned from our 4th vacation at CSA and it was all we remembered and more!

We flew in from Montego Bay on TimAir which was an exciting little trip. Never flew in such a small plane, but it was fun, easy and safe. Booked it online a few weeks prior. Jason and Curtis were excellent pilots. Got to Negril in 15 minutes including landing! Surprised at check in that no BFVS rooms available as we had reserved last April, 2010 and reconfirmed a week earlier, but they moved us to a BFVS the next day (first flr room 3121- perfect!).

Highlights included using the Sports Complex every day--tennis, fitness equip etc. It's a beautiful , relaxing spot to spend time. Ashford provided really useful guidance during private lessons for my husband and I. Massages at the spa were relaxing & the mango smoothies are delicious. The staff is always so friendly and welcoming there. My husband dove with the scuba staff every day---Anthony is outstanding leading the team there. Franz and Glenroy too! The excellent scuba program is a main reason we come back every year. Their dedication to safe diving and the fun, promotion of the sport is second to none. Enjoyed sailing too.

The beach and ocean were gorgeous!! Love staying in the BFVS and stepping right out onto the beach. Lots of chairs and good spots on the beach. Nearby, Kurt made excellent drinks at the Sunset bar and the beach flag drink service is always good.

The food was delicious with service generally good all over: noticeably improved at the Palms, but worse at Patios at dinner.
    Some highlights: breakfast & lunch at the Palms almost every day; fried tempura bananas; lobster panang curry at Lemongrass; nice evening at the Repeaters dinner; grilled Snapper at the Palms; sweet potato chips & dips at Sea Grapes; Feathers seafood trio; key lime and lemon drop martinis from the Martini Bar.

We just got back and are making plans to return to CSA next year!

Thanks for posting your review! We were at CSA from 1/23-2/3! We also love the fitness center and were over there at least once a day.

We had reserved a beachfront suite and same situation as you, it was not available at check in (and we had also made our reservations in April 2010 to take advantage of the $500 resort credit). It is surprising to me that I am seeing several posts about this for the same time frame. I know that Couples took good care of us. Perhaps there was some sort of glitch in the reservations service???

We stayed in 3121 our first trip. Lovely room. We are flying TimAir for the first time this year. Can't wait.