Wow finally made reservations to return to SSB in October 2, 2011. Now for shoutouts to our other friends from Oct. 2010---Mark & Jamie---Steve & Danielle---and of course Dan & Linda---already have Kevin & Tamie going the same week as us so there is 4 of us going down the same week---if anybody knows Rebecca & Kurts' info get it to them----and anybody else welcome--can not wait1
Last edited by johnny5; March 7th, 2011 at 01:34 PM.
Reason: forgot some info
Great to hear from you ---We made the reservations for those dates because Tamie and Kevin could only go that week---we will be there from 10/2 to 10/9----what a bummer --I posted it as soon as we booked in the hopes we could get some others to go---also I would rather go earlier in Oct. for some more sun---we had a blast with all of you last year --trying to catch the magic again take care John and Marla
We're really bummed we won't be with our friends this Oct.!! However, my daughter and husband (Holly & Steve) will be at CSS, and SSB for sure From Oct. 5-13th. Glad to know they'll meet our great friends -John, Marla, Tammie, Kevin, and maybe Steve & Danielle! We're booked for 2012 --Oct.21 for two wks.,planning ahead!
Hey Gang, I am going to chime in only because when we went in October 2009, we made great friends with Steve and Danielle and Mark and Jamie (on the board prior to going to CSS/SSB), we were suppose to be back with this gang last October (but we caught the pregnant, as Mark would say), so we had to move our trip to this October. Otherwise we would have met all you fine folks.
We will be heading back October 12 -22 - and we CANNOT WAIT!!!
Looking forward to meeting those of you who will be there then!
Amanda & Chris
"Were Coming HOME with our Jamaican Crew Oct 12, 2011"