Default YAY!!!! planning trip to CSA

Can't wait to get back to Negril!!
    I was at CN a few years back and it was the best vacation ever.
    Going to try CSA this time and I'm sure it will be even more amazing

I am in the same boat as you. Spent Christmas 2010 at Couples Negril and are going back in 4 weeks. This time to Couples Swept Away!! HAd such a good time at CN. When are you planning you CSA trip for?

Default Us too!

Haven't been to Couples in many years and we are returning to CSA for Easter this year. Kind of excited to try them again. Loved TI when were there in the late 80's. Can't wait to see Negril.

Me, too! Was at CN in 05 and 08. I'm going to csa 4/7-12. I'm so exited. I love cn, but hoping csa is even better. See you all there

We are also planning a trip to CSA. We've gone to CN and absolutely loved it and now we want to try CSA. I am so excited!

Quote Originally Posted by twilson73 View Post
    We are also planning a trip to CSA. We've gone to CN and absolutely loved it and now we want to try CSA. I am so excited!
    Both you and madtown mom....can't wait to see your reviews when you get back. We LOVE Cn and are going again this year but seriously considering CSA for next year, so want to see what you think about it. PLEASE write a review when you get back???

You got it!