Default Wedding Date Availability

Anyone notice the available times you can choose from went from 7 to 4 per day on the link you choose your wedding day? Oh well, it doesn't affect me. I'm set for 11/4/11

Yeah I noticed the same thing too. I am set also June 1st. But now instead of 7 weddings a day they only offer 4.

I saw that too!!! I'm wondering if this is just a website glitch. If not, then I'm also concerned for any brides that have times booked that are no longer listed.I know on the day I get married, all 7 time slots were booked, now only 4 are actually listed. Hopefully someone can chime in.

I noticed that too! No 12 or 1 weddings. Good thing I was set on 11am!
    Becky & Dave
    CSS July 2012 (Wedding @ CSS 7.18.12)
    CN July 2012

wow I had not noticed, I usually go in once a week to check and see if any other brides are getting married on my date. But I have not checked yet this week. Guess I will be checking once I am finished here!

Are they going to honor those that have already booked? My time/date is set for 10am on 11/11/11 at CSA, so I am fine. BUT, there were 7 wedding booked that day, so are those other 3 brides SOL? I checked that date and it only shows 4 weddings. I would guess they have to honor what was booked, but you never know...

Wow! I wonder why!! Glad I booked early!