Hybrid View

Default Anniversary Weekend in October!!!

Hello All!

I am soooo excited! My Husband and I will be renewing our vows in honor of our 10th Anniversary at Couples Swept Away October 6th! Unbeknown to us at the time... Swept Away will also be celebrating their Anniversary! This will be our 3rd visit, first time in Dec 08' and second time in Jun 10'. We just love CSW and want to know who else will be there the first week in October?

-"Can't wait in California"!

Congratulations on the upcoming anniversary! My wife and I will be arriving on the 8th and will be celebrating our 25th anniversary on the 11th. Do we cross paths?

You mention the Couples anniversary.....do you know when they are having their party? We were at CN a couple years ago for their 10th (I think) anniversary party and it was FANTASTIC!

Hope to see you there!

Neil & Cory

Default Anniversaries are Awesome!

Hi Neil & Cory!

Congratulations on your 25th! We want to be like you when we grow up!

We will certainly cross paths at CSA! We'll be there 10/02 - 10/10, at first we were a ittle concerned about the weather (Hurricane Season) but once we learned that CSA usually have their Anniversary Celebration this time of year every year...we figure it must not be that bad of a time weather wise! In the past we have gone in June and Nov/Dec.

Per an earlier post:

http://couplesjamaica.biz/mb/showthr...er+anniversary

..."2011 Negril Anniversary weekend dates
    Greetings to all:

In order to determine the dates of Negril...

Negril is always the Friday,Saturday and Sunday preceding the U. S. Federal Holiday – Columbus Day.

For your reference, this year’s Negril Anniversary is the weekend of October 7, 8, 9. CSA on the 7th, CNG on the 8th and our Charity Golf Tournament on Sunday, the 9th.

Join us as we celebrate each resort's anniversary. It's a blast - on steroids"...
    "Can't Wait in California"!

Swept Away Nov/Dec 08'
    Swept Away Jun 10'
    Swept Away Oct 11'

the Negril resorts anniversary parties are always on the weekend before Columbus Day. we have been to Swept Away for the party and it is awesome.

Randy
    it's all about the kids

www.issatrustfoundation.com

Default Anniversary Weekend in October

Hi!! We are returning home to CSA for our 5th time October 2-12 this year. We have always been there for the Anniversary Party-it is ABSOLUTELY AWESOME. You will love it. Randymon and the entire staff do a fantastic job, not only for the party but for your entire stay at HOME in Paradise. Also this year we will be transferring to CSS on Oct. 12-19 (first time there). We need to have a Meet and Greet Party at CSA if anyone is interested. Lets start a thread for October with the following info:Names,Ages,Dates at CSA. We will get it started:
    1. Harry and Gladys-From Kentucky-59 and 57--Oct. 2-12

Great! Look forward to seeing you guys there! Less than 5 months to go!

Swept Away Nov/Dec 08'
    Swept Away Jun 10'
    Swept Away Oct 11'

Hey LoveinJamaica!

Less then 2 months to go! I'm super excited to be returning home.

We need to have a Meet and Greet Party at CSA if anyone is interested. Lets start a thread for October with the following info:Names,Ages,Dates at CSA. We will get it started:
    1. Harry and Gladys-From Kentucky-59 and 57--Oct. 2-12
    2. Robert & Airyca - from California - 44 & 37 - Oct 1 -10

Who else?????

Swept Away Nov/Dec 08'
    Swept Away Jun 10'
    Swept Away Oct 11'

We will be there on October 1-11, celebrating our 29th anniversary which is on October 2nd. So excited, this will be our 1st time to Jamaica and hopefully not our last! We are staying at CSA, and the anniversary party sounds awesome. We are both 55.