Thread: Nervous!

Default Nervous!

AH!!!
    We are planning our wedding at CSA in September. I've never been to Jamaica and I just need reassurance that this place is a GREAT place to get married! We booked our flights and are staying in the Veranda Suite. We are paying for the upgraded sunset wedding on the beach. I'm SOOOO excited but nervous that things won't pull together. Planning a wedding online seems a bit risky. Someone tell me that it will go PERFECT and that this place is perfect for two people that want a simple, elegant, romantic, promising wedding! Anyone have any pics of the Veranda Suite??

Thanks so much in advance for any information that may ease my worried (over working) mind!

Jenn

We were married at CSA in Jan. 2008. We had 14 guests with us as well. Even though I was pretty sure we'd picked the best location for our wedding, I worried about the guests being happy with our choice, and all the details of the wedding coming together.
    I need not have worried at all. As soon as we arrived any stress I had slipped away and I wondered why I had worried about anything. It seemed so silly all of a sudden. Our wedding coordinator was fabulous and took care of every little detail and it was absolutely perfect. All of our guests loved the resort as much as we did.
    So stop worrying! You are going to love it!

Which verandah suite? There are several.

Jenn,
    Overworking is the key word!!1 Relax....you have selected a PHENOMENAL place to begin the next chapter of your life. No matter what happens, the Couples staff will go out of its way to make you feel like a queen. If you run into a glitch here or there, I ask you to remember this....you are going to be in a tropical paradise, with beautiful sights and sounds, waonderful drinks and some of the most amazing food you have ever eaten. All that aside, you are going to be with the one person that sees no faults in you and loves you more than life itself. If that is not perfect, then I don't know what is.

I hope the best for you and hope that you can find time to relax and enjoy all that this time of your life is meant to be.

Congrats on the nuptials!!!

One Love,
    Billy
    Peace, Love, and Respect
    Billy
    CN 2002, COR 2007, CTI 2009, 2010, 2011
    CTI June 4-15, 2012

It is the perfect place. You will love it.

Youi have absolutly nothing to worry about. It's Couples. Even though we have not been to CSA, we have been to CSS once and CTI 31 times. You will experience a vacation like no other. You will love it. Welcome to the Couples family. And congratulations on your upcoming wedding.

Richie

Hi Jenn,

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding!! We can't speak for having a wedding at CSA but have been there and seen many weddings...including those done at sunset. We've stayed in a Beachfront Suite and have heard the Beachfront Verandah where really great!

What we can tell you is how great our wedding was at CSS!! We were nervous when we came to Jamaica 3 years ago and planned everything through e-mail with the wedding coordinator. Our wedding turned out to be better than we could ever have imagined! The wedding coordinator and staff at the resort have lots of experience with putting a beautiful wedding together and made our day special.

You are going to be so glad that you not only came to Jamaica for you "weddingmoon" but also to Couples. We can't promise that everything will go perfectly. It rained on our wedding day just long enough to make us worry and then cleared up so that we could enjoy joining our lives together. Besides, it's the little imperfections that will make the day memorable.

We can tell you that CSA is one of the most romantic places we've been to. We've got tons of pictures and love just sitting together and going through them. You will fall in love with Jamaica, CSA, the people but, most importantly, each other as you experience being in a tropical paradise together.

You have picked an exquisite location to start your life together. So don't worry. It'll be all irie!!

Best wishes,

Bart & Bug

We got married in 2004 at CSA and it was the best decision we ever made! Tamika and her staff are awesome and they are real pros. It is a little scary to do some things online but you meet with the wedding staff once you get there and everything will come together. We got the DVD also and blubber every time we watch it. It really was the best day of our lives so far. You made a great choice.

Thanks SO much for all the feedback. We are staying in a beachfront Verandah Suite. Hopefully this is the perfect room for our wedding and honeymoon stay! Hopefully the weather is agreeable. I'm can't wait to visit CSA!

Relax. Seriously. You have NO idea how awesome it is going to be. We watch weddings on the beach every time we go there, and regret not doing ours there when we went on our honeymoon 10 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Jennhudson81 View Post
    Thanks SO much for all the feedback. We are staying in a beachfront Verandah Suite. Hopefully this is the perfect room for our wedding and honeymoon stay! Hopefully the weather is agreeable. I'm can't wait to visit CSA!
    You could be in the garden room and it could still be PERFECT. You wont stay too much in your room, I went there thinking we would and we honestly only slept there and got ready! We relaxed on the hammocks on the beach or walked the water! and the BAR!

Your weddingmoon will be great and its what you make it anyhow. I am having one there June 1st. We will MAKE It great no matter what might happen! Just letting it roll off my back if something comes up! Good luck you will love CSA.

@ Bart and Bug--

Did you use the resort photographer at CSS? I am getting married there next July and if you did and have pictures, I would love to see them! Thanks!
    Becky & Dave
    CSS July 2012 (Wedding @ CSS 7.18.12)
    CN July 2012

I would LOVE to see pics if anyone could direct me to their facebook pages and such. I'm so excited...All I can think about is my wedding in Jamaica!

WE WERE MARRIED IN MARCH OF 2009! It was awesome!!! Shoot me an email hpenza1@verizon.net I will give you all the details and forward photos.

The four of us were on Vacation in 2006 at CSA. We never go the same place twice to many places to see on our bucket list. We are returning to CSA to be Married on the beach 5/11/11. CSA is the nices place we have ever been. So stop being nervious no need!!!!!! They will start taking care of you the minute you get there. They meet you in the lobby with a glass of champain and a warm wet wash cloth. Lets you know what your in for.