Default Best time to go?

Hi all! Very new to this and excited! My hubby and I are finally (we had to wait until I came back from deployment) planning our honeymoon<3 to CSA and we would like to know when it was best to go as far as weather. We are looking between Oct-Dec. Any advice, tips, help would be so appreciated! Thank you
    MeL<3Pat
    In dreams & in love there are no impossibilities.
    ..::::..

Mely_xx

Keep in mind that the Caribbean Hurricane season runs from June thru November. So keep that in the back of your mind.

As you look at the weather sites you'll see daily tropical showers reflected on them not to be confused with any major storms. Tropical showers pop up regularly and usually don't last long.

When is the best time to go? Hard question to answere I guess when you decide it is your time to go.

http://www.stormcarib.com/

http://www.intellicast.com/Global/Sa...9&animate=true

We always go at the end of October. Hurricane season has just about petered out, there are no major holidays, so everyone is at work and the resort has fewer guests, and the airfare hasn't gone crazy.
    Ricky Ginsburg
    On the web, always open

Boca Raton, Florida
    (just a 75 minute plane flight from paradise)

Mel.
    December is the best time for CSA. Hurricane season is over. Thanksgiving is done and Christmas is just around the corner. What better present than a trip to CSA?

Mike and Monica
    Jamaica Soon Come.
    Bob Marleys for everyone!!!!

We always go in February, it's the best as far as weather goes.

Our group is a end of Nov. beginning of Dec. time frame. Weather is great and the resorts aren't as packed still lots of people to meet though. If this is your first time to Couples we would suggest CN. But you can't go wrong with any of the Couples resorts!!

p.s. THANK YOU for your service

Thank you guys, you were all helpful!
    MeL<3Pat
    In dreams & in love there are no impossibilities.
    ..::::..