Default pics of view from great house jacuzzi suite

Hi all,
    Anyone have pics of the view from the great house jacuzzi suite? Any thoughts about the location? Any feedback would be great. thank you!!

We were in a Great House Verandah Suite, which I think are upstairs from the jacuzzi ones? We could see the beach/swim up bar and also some other buildings from our verandah. I tried to attach pictures of the view, hopefully I did it right. I do have a picture of the views from our room in this slideshow: http://www.associatedcontent.com/sli...es.html?cat=16

Robin
    Attached Images Attached Images    

We stayed in a Greathouse Jacuzzi suite last month. On prior trips, we had always stayed in a BFVS.

We loved the GHJS room! It is much larger than the BFVS room and there is much more storage space and the closet is enormous. The jacuzzi is fantastic - it fills quickly and you can use the shower gel for bubble bath.

The verandah has a super comfy couch. We also liked having the wet bar in the room - gave us a place to put dirty glasses.

I was amazed at how quiet the room was. I had always thought that there would be a lot of noise from either the Aura Lounge or the restaurants. Of course, during the day, you have the pool bar noise, but that closes at sunset. The room was really well sound proofed.
    Attached Images Attached Images