Default Secret Rendezvous - wager with boyfriend, ideas??

We booked the secret rendevous package for March 29-April 5. We've never been to any Couples resorts before. We booked with Couples because we were trying to find something like the very service oriented, adults-only all-inclusive S resort we stayed at on the Mayan Riviera back in November. We had a blissful week there in paradise with excellent service, and the reviews on Couples' service is what sold us on them for our Mar-Apr vacation.

We made a friendly wager to have fun with the mystery of the secret rendezvous. I chose CTI (because I'm smart and researched, and CTI has 5 or 6 room categories still available, while I think CSS has two and the others just have one), and he chose CSS and CSA, leaving me also with CN. So...any ideas for what the winner gets?

I can't very well offer to buy his drinks one day or anything, haha. And I kind of spoil him and give him massages all the time, so if he wins, a massage is no biggie. He's in a much more comfortable financial situation, so betting a spa massage isn't a very even thing. Just something little, to make the wager fun? Maybe the loser has to get the winner's drinks all day at the pool one day, or something?

Thanks for any ideas you may have, and looking foward to falling in love with Couples just as we did with our Mexican paradise.

I suggest that the loser must deal with the check out process and also pack.
    This way the winner gets to avoid/deny the dreaded realization that the great vacation is coming to an end for a bit longer and also gains an extra few minutes (or hours, depending on your packing habits and ability) relaxing.

The winner choses where to eat?

Hmmm...that has potential. I could be having (another!) glass of champagne while he deals with that. (Because I'm pretty sure I'll win. But I suppose since we're spending a week together in paradise, there is NO loser.)

The where to eat thing is good, too. And maybe the non-winner (because again, no losers, haha) has to go make reservations when reservations need made.

With the exception of CSA, give the nude beach a try, and the loser is the one who has to get up and go get the drinks there.

You guys sound like fun people. Let us know where you go and what happens.

If you win, he gets to PIITB.

If you lose, he gets OT's.

Sounds fair.
    CN-July 2006
    CSA-July 2009
    CSA-July 2011

Eat, Drink, and be Merry for tomorrow you may die.

We'll be at CN for the first time during the same time period...it'd be fun to talk to you at the swim up bar and find out what the decision is for your wager!! We're Tim and Tam and we hope you have a great vacation! Maybe we'll see you!

I personally love Jamaican Junkies answer... lol
    That is great.

Well, CSA is all booked up for our dates now, so I think we'll get to try out AN. Boyfriend says he'll do it. So the loser fetching our naked drinks will probably work, lol!

Jimnmariann, thanks, we do have a TON of fun together. Our week at the resort in Mexico was quite possibly the best week of my entire life. I'll be sure to post as soon as we find out where we're going. 9 days until we KNOW, 16 days until we GO! (But who's counting?!?)

Okay, I have to ask...what's PIITB and OT's?