Default CTI - Your favourite Things...

Hi all

Short and sweet...what are your favourite "not to be missed" things about CTI?

Thanks for adding to the excitment everyone!

Cheers
    K
    Kris

The giftshop has beautiful dresses, I-pod docking station for our morning workout (stretch) in our room, the soft serve icecream, the square seat surrounded by hanging beads in the lobby, the roaming sax player, & lounging for hours everyday on the beach only getting up to eat or use the restroom.

The island, a late night dip in the Buddha pool and spa hot tubs, and a frozen mocha from the logo shop.

Bruce and Kelli
    Fort Worth, TX
    CN 2006, 2008
    CTI 2009, 2010, 2011
    CSA 2014!

Default Too many to list

Soup. Every soup I tried was fab! The veggie bar, chips and dips. Cappaccino at the logo shop. The island, try it your first day. And don't miss out on the spa.

The staff. When you get out of the bus and see Byron, Kirk, Everald or Emworth greeting you with a warm smile, a pound and a hug. When Maxine comes around the corner to welcome you back with a big hug. When Leonard Henry see's you and pretends to run away but comes over sits down and chats with you like it hasn't been a year since the last time you talked. I could go on but you get the point. Its the staff welcoming us home that start our trip off right, and help it continue through our stay.

Other than that, eating, drinking, trying new foods, relaxing in the sun. There's also eating, drinking, trying new foods and relaxing in the sun. Go to the buddha pool, get a massage, then eat, drink and relax in the sun. Rinse and repeat. Sorry, too many favs to make it short and sweet.

The Island of course! Laying out in the sun listening to the waves crash on the coral, ahhhhh!

The people--the staff and other guests; soup--pumpkin, hot fudge cake, power walk--if for nothing more than to see outside the resort. Chocolate croissants devlivered to your room with coffee and juice to enjoy on the balcony, chocolate martinis by Antionette or Tenisha.
    Vicky

TI, wood fired pizza at lunch, and all the FOOD, TI, the staff, TI, the drinks, TI, the piano bar....

Thanks for the tips...please keep them coming y'all!

So, gotta ask...why does everyone love this Budha pool so much? It is au natural at night? Don't want to break any rules.

Thanks

Cheers,
    K
    Kris

The desserts, and I agree about the soups ( even on the buffet ). Going to the spa at night, as mentioned by Bruceandkelli. Try a coffeetini, and a chocolate tini. ( martini bar above Patios when open ). Catamaran cruise was a lot of fun. And, try the island !

The Staff, Spa, Beach, Diving guys, etc., etc., etc.,
    Dianavr

The only thing better than drinking a hummingbird, is drinking a hummingbird on the island.

Default Loving this thread!

Just when I thought I couldn't get more excited...these are great! Thanks so much everyone. A little less than 4 weeks to go.

Any favourite drinks? Menu choices?
    Kris

Quote Originally Posted by Sun Kissed View Post

So, gotta ask...why does everyone love this Budha pool so much? It is au natural at night? Don't want to break any rules.

Thanks

Cheers,
    K
    The Island..... Lobster night!!... the Budha pool is technically not au naturel at night.... note the bold and underlining under technically.....

Taneisha working at the pool bar.....Mike, the conch guy, A fist pound from Captain Kirk everyday! Chicken nuggets from the grill and Grace ketchup.....this list could go on forever

Thanks

Cheers,
    K
    It has been done in the past. But out of respect for those guests who prefer to remained clothed, Couples has asked that this activity be discontinued. Bummer...

Bruce and Kelli
    Fort Worth, TX
    CN 2006, 2008
    CTI 2009, 2010, 2011
    CSA 2014!

No, the Buddha pool is NOT au natural at night or any other time, contrary to rumors... it is just a cool vibe and magical atmosphere to share with your loved one. So quiet and still. It is a mineral pool and as such, very cool, temperature-wise. I like to get warmed up in the hot tubs on either end of the spa and then shock my skin with the colder water.

Thanks

Cheers,
    K
    No, not AN. It's just the whole ambiance of the spa. Very peaceful and relaxing.
    Vicky

Thanks

Cheers,
    K
    It was AN when the it was just the 2 of us last year.....it was refreshing after a great day in the sun with all fun and laughs during the day. A great way to end the day in in Ja
    Chuck and Gail
    Washington DC area (Northern VA)
    CSS April 19th
    7th Trip to Couples (2xCSA 4xCSS 1xCTI)
    Too many trips to JA to count and still love it!

And here I thought the Budda pool was a hot tub! Ha. Is this a social spot at night? We are wondering what the atmosphere is in the evening?
    Kris

To all: the Buddha pool at the spa is NOT au natural at night, during the day or any time at all! The island is the only place where nudity is allowed.

Couples Resorts