Default What to do from CTI?

We would like to do the zip line at Mystic Mountain and the Appleton Rum tour. Are these two things close or far from CTI and are there other activities that you have done that we might enjoy?
    Any advice would be appreciated.
    We will be there the first week in June and are so excited.

from ochio rios we have done,dunns river which is close by, appleton rum factory, black river safari and black hole, theres also the ones you mentioned any many many more, check out trip advisor ochio rios forum for many more ideas

Default Black River Safari

May I ask which tour company you used for the Black River Safari? Did you arrange it in advance or through the resort after you arrived?

Thanks so much for your help. We are so excited!

Hi
    we always use a private driver for tours, its far cheaper than a tour company and you go at your own pace, we did the rum factory, then onto a place where you can do rock diving swing from ropes ect but for the life of me i cant remember the name of it, then onto the black river safari,
    we only use a guy called paul williams he is juta registered and also a chairman of a school in browns town, where he took us to give out supplies we had brought for them.

There is a ranch nearby where many excursions (vendors) like Chukka C. launch from. I cannot think of the name of it but we have gone ATV 4 wheeling there w/cliff jumping at the end, the Bob Marley tour bus leaves from there, zip lining leaves from there (they pick you up, drive you into the mountains then you hike about a half an hour to your 1st zip), and dune buggy's all in that one area not far from Ocho rios. You book any one of those with an excursion rep from your couples resort, then a shuttle picks you up and takes you there to start.

HERE IS THE BEST ADVICE: take the FREE EXCURSIONS OFFERED BY COUPLES...no other resort in Jamaica offers Dunn's falls, horseback riding, catamaran cruise, and free shuttles into downtown Ochie & Margaritaville. I think they do this because the resort is smaller and quaint which we love. The free shuttle into downtown lets you off in the heart of the touristy area but you can walk that main street and the side streets. Hope this helps