Thread: August 17-24

Default August 17-24 CSA

My wife and I will be celebrating our 10 year anniversary on Aug 19th at CSA!
    Anyone else on this board that would be there at that time? We are in our Early 30's.
    Last edited by cdecker; March 12th, 2011 at 06:17 AM.

My husband and I will be at CSA 8-19 for 2 weeks celebrating our 42nd anniversary. My how time flies. This will be our 5th time there and it is just as exciting as the 1st.

Yep! My fiance and I officially and finally booked our trip for 8/20-8/25. It's only a short trip this year but a short trip this year means we get to go back again next year so we'll take it!

Have fun and maybe we'll see you there...we'll be the ones sitting on the beach or floating in the ocean! Lol!
    http://tinypic.com/a/19if6/3 - pix from CSA 8/18-8/25

Quote Originally Posted by momof2 View Post
    My husband and I will be at CSA 8-19 for 2 weeks celebrating our 42nd anniversary. My how time flies. This will be our 5th time there and it is just as exciting as the 1st.
    42 Years Congrats!

Quote Originally Posted by mandith View Post
    Yep! My fiance and I officially and finally booked our trip for 8/20-8/25. It's only a short trip this year but a short trip this year means we get to go back again next year so we'll take it!

Have fun and maybe we'll see you there...we'll be the ones sitting on the beach or floating in the ocean! Lol!
    Lets hope we meet up there. We are in our early 30's and hoping to find some other couples about the same age.. though I get along with everyone!