Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Book by March 18 and other news...

Greetings to all:

Our current booking window which was scheduled to expire on March 31 has been shortened to March 18. Don't say I didn't warn you! Book by March 18 for travel in 2011 to avoid rate increases.

Great News! Effective August 21, 2011 legendary Couples Tower Isle will have minibars in all rooms AND will offer room service from 6:00 am - 11:00 pm.

Also effective August 21, we will be discontinuing our horseback riding inclusion for CTI guests due to operational considerations.

Finally, I will be announcing updates to the Romance Rewards program (see the other thread) Friday, March 11.

Couples Resorts

Thanks for the notice on rates - we've already booked for Christmas/New Year 2011/12 but we're from the UK so not sure if it applies to Europe in any case.

Very pleased to hear the good news re CTI now having minibars in all rooms and room service hours extended - fantastic!!

I didn't think you could improve on CTI's perfection but, once again, Couples have proved me wrong

Mad about tennis

Randy,

Is the March 18 deadline for a stay in 2011 or 2012?

Randy.....what should we do if we didn't get credit for one of our stays in Romance Rewards? When I checked in this time, I noticed I only have credit for our last stay but not our very 1st one. Can you please let me know what to do? TIA! :O)

I'm already booked for our first trip and wedding at CSA......but I sure wish you had all day Room Service there! I'd pay extra!

Thanks for the update Randymon! We will get our 2012 trips booked this week.

PS - you may want update the "Special Offers" page so people who don't read message board are aware of the change as well.

ENJOY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by randymon View Post

Great News! Effective August 21, 2011 legendary Couples Tower Isle will have minibars in all rooms AND will offer room service from 6:00 am - 11:00 pm.
    No...way...

I'm a happy camper!

Wonderful news!!!

We are considering visiting one of the Couples resorts again next Feb. Does the March 18 deadline affect travel in 2012? Is there a new promotion in the pipeline for 2012 travel?

I am excited about the room service since we will there after that date but, I am upset about the horseback riding. That's one of the features that attracted me to CTI. I am mad about the minibar situation because, the main reason we booked the Ocean Jr. Ste. is because of the minibar. Now u tell me that we could have booked a different room and received the upgrade that they were offering last year and still received a minibar. I could call and try to change the reservations but, since we r almost finish paying for the ste. I guess we will keep it.
    Terry & Tonia Collins

Default Cti :(

Well this kinda of sucks.... I just booked CTI for end of Nov and took a Jr Suite room because of the minibar and also chose CTI because of the horse back riding

Randymon,

Can you give us an idea how much the rates ARE going up? It's just a little too early to book flights (they're not loaded in the computers yet). Can we adjust our dates at the hotel(s) if the flights don't jibe when we actually can get the flights? Doing a CSA/CN split again and can't wait to get there!!!

I already booked my wedding at CTI in October. Great to hear about the room service. However not cool at all about the horseback riding! That was a BIG reason why I choose that resort :-( so sad.

Like button for the mini bars and room service! Thanks!
    Vicky

Whew! I am glad that we booked last week for 2012! Must be a run on early bookings.

Wonderful news!! L-O-O-O-V-V-E-E Couples Tower Isle!!!! 275 days before our next visit, and we WILL be booking for 2012 before the 18th of this month!

Thanks, Randy and whoever else was in on this decision!

Does this apply to 2012 also? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by raycin View Post
    Randy,

Is the March 18 deadline for a stay in 2011 or 2012?

Curious about this too. I'm already booked for this year but am working on convincing another couple to join us next year. I told them they had until the end of the month to get booked (loveway naturally ) for 2012 but if they only have until next week now? We haven't even sat down to discuss details yet!

I guess I better make plans with them to sit down early next week just in case. We are getting snowed in at the moment so I see discussing a vacation to Couples as the perfect thing to do!!
    http://tinypic.com/a/19if6/3 - pix from CSA 8/18-8/25

Greetings - The March 18 deadline is for travel up to December 25, 2011.

The current booking window for 2012 (actually December 26, 2011 - December 25, 2012) expires on March 31.

http://www.couples.com/04special.htm

Book now to avoid rate increases.
    Last edited by Couples Resorts; March 11th, 2011 at 08:59 AM.

Couples Resorts

This is great news even tho we will miss this as we will be at my beloved CTI from June 27-July 9, 2011.
    Dianavr

Quote Originally Posted by Dave&Jessica View Post
    I already booked my wedding at CTI in October. Great to hear about the room service. However not cool at all about the horseback riding! That was a BIG reason why I choose that resort :-( so sad.
    Sorry about the horseback riding, but you can downgrade your room categroy.

Quote Originally Posted by randymon View Post
    Greetings - The March 18 deadline is for travel up to December 25, 2011.

The current booking window for 2012 (actually December 26, 2011 - December 25, 2012) expires on March 31.

http://www.couples.com/04special.htm

Book now to avoid rate increases.
    Oh thank goodness! I have been trying to figure out our plans for 2012 and trying to confirm childcare so I was freaking out about having only a week left to finalize everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave&Jessica View Post
    I am pretty sure that if horseback riding is that important you can still go, you will just have to figure the cost into your budget! There have been on going problems with the horseback riding, I think last year there was a a security issue with a group and the horseback riding was cancelled for a while. I think it is more about the safety of their guests then trying to be uncool.

AWESOME!!!

We just returned from CTI and LOVED IT!!! We kind of missed having the minibar, but we made due....just hung out a little longer at the pool bar and took a couple drinks back to the room if we wanted.

The addition of the minibar AND room service.....AWESOME!!! (I guess you're really not supposed to say "awesome" anymore, but it IS AWESOME)
    Last edited by cubbyblu; March 12th, 2011 at 09:58 PM.
    CTI - Nov 06, Mar 11, Feb 12
    CSS - Sep 07, Sep 11, Sep 14
    CNG - Sep 08, Feb 09, Sep 09, Nov 10, Sep 12
    CSA - Jun 13

Couple of questions...
    1. Room service - does it mean regular menu to order from for breakfast, lunch or dinner?
    2. Is there a mini fridge and coffee maker as well?
    We were at Tower Isle last May and loved the horseback riding. But...ok
    They could have just removed it, but they are giving something better everyone can enjoy all week long, everyday.
    Thanks Randymon for giving much more, a better perk!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast