Default Getting Married off Resort

I am getting married in May and am staying at CSS. We decided to get married off the resort. It is just the two of us going and I am worried about help getting dressed as I don't want my future hubby to see me. Has anyone done this and was someone avaliable to help you get ready?

when are you getting married. why opt for off resort instead of on??? we are getting married at css on may 7 @ 2pm

You didn't say where you are getting married.

Quote Originally Posted by KellyC View Post
    I am getting married in May and am staying at CSS. We decided to get married off the resort. It is just the two of us going and I am worried about help getting dressed as I don't want my future hubby to see me. Has anyone done this and was someone avaliable to help you get ready?
    Can I ask you a question, not that is none of my business but why dont you get married at CSS? Its just the two of us also and we are doing that at CSA. They will make it specical for you and you dont have to pay anything and look at all you get. Just a thought that way you will have help get dressed.

KellyC- I will be getting married off of CSA resort on 12/31, and I will get dressed at the church where we are getting married. Not exactly sure how this is going to happen yet, since it's just us, but I am hoping one of witnesses can give me hand I'm curious where you will be marrying, off of CSS?