Default Most romantic restaurant CSS

What's the most romantic restaurant at CSS? We are not doing the private beach dinner. Thanks

I think all the restaurants (even Bella Vista - the beach grill during the day) are all romantic with excellent service. Casanova is the fancier restaurant and very romantic followed by Pallazina. You will need to make reservations for both of these. You can do this when you arrive or just call the reservation extention during your stay. We've also heard the in room dining is excellent and very romantic on your balcony, so we're going to try that this time too. Have a great trip, I know you will love it!

ONE LOVE,
    Mandy

For us it was Palazzina Restaurant. Although Ristorante Casanova is excellent, I feel the less formal setting of Palazzina provided us a more intimate dinner.

That would have to be Ristorante Casanova. I would recommend getting a reservation for the terrace/patio outside. The candle light dining there is wonderful at night.

That's a tough one. All the restaurants are pretty romantic just depends what you are looking for as far as atmosphere and food. This is how I think of them:

Casanova inside seating very formal and fancy food and service is a step above.

Bella Vista great Jamaican food right on the beach near the water, more casual.

Palazinna outside seating great food fancier than Bella Vista yet still casual.

You could also have room service right on your balcony which would be like a private dinner without the fancy menu, server or cost. Hope that helps.

I would concur with Ristorante Cassanova, on the Terrace.
    There are just a few tables set up, it is very quiet, and you have quite a few servers fawning over your every need.
    The soft lighting and seclusion makes it more romantic than Palazzina, IMHO.
    The second most romantic spot would've been just the two of us, on our balcony, enjoying the superb room service option.

Thanks everyone. Special special thanks to Shari n James, you have made planning our vow renewal so exciting. I must have studied your video/pix a zillion times. Amazing. Looks like we're going to do the room service dinner on our balcony for a private reception the night of our renewal. It's on a Monday. Any other suggestions? Again, thanks.

The absolute most romantic dinner (and best food) for us was through room service. We ordered the fillet mignon - and they even delivered a bottle of wine. It was private, romantic and the best we had.

Have fun!

Is the room service included in the package? I assume it is but just want to be sure! Thanks

The room service is most definitely included.

Also, I'm going to weigh in that the most romantic for me was near the beach in the dark at the Bella Vista. Beautiful view indeed!

In Room Dining, then Palazzina Restaurant, then Ristorante Casanova, did not try dinner at the beach restaurant

Room service is not extra.

We thought that dinner on the terrace at Casanova was very romantic - candlelight, great view, quiet, fantastic service (no long waits between courses, just long enough that we did not feel rushed). However, we also managed to have dinner one night on the beach at Bella Vista. You have to get there when they first open for dinner (I believe 7:00?) to score one of the tables on the beach (not that eating on the patio is bad). It was so romantic being right on the beach, with the gentle waves practically lapping at our toes.

Quote Originally Posted by TwoDance View Post
    Thanks everyone. Special special thanks to Shari n James, you have made planning our vow renewal so exciting. I must have studied your video/pix a zillion times. Amazing. Looks like we're going to do the room service dinner on our balcony for a private reception the night of our renewal. It's on a Monday. Any other suggestions? Again, thanks.
    Stop your local dollar store and get a bunch of flameless votive candles to deck out your balcony for your in room dinner. Don't forget to order a bottle of wine or two with your dinner and get every corse they are on the small side and maybe two types of desserts to - yep I'm a piggy!
    Shari & James
    Members of the 4 for 4 club