Default Best Rooms at CTI

Could anyone recommend a particular room location at CTI
    We haven't been sinse the renovation

Wes & Deb Kinsman
    March 17th -24th

Any room that we are in! We had a room in the East Wing (building 1) our first trip, then we were in the South Wing (Building 4) the next trip, then the last two trips we were in the new building--Building 2 in a premier. I liked the location of the East Wing, but the room is smaller. The balcony and the view are amazing. You feel, if you are the 2nd floor, like you are over the water. In Building 2, the room is very nice and very new and huge! Not keen on the 2nd floor as we were right next to the martini bar and the balconies didn't seem as private. The room in the Building 4 was large and the view again was amazing. We have seen the rooms in Building 3 and the ones we have seen were small. My drawback with Building 3 and the rooms we were shown, was that there was no space, ie closets or bathroom between the bedroom area and the public hall, so I was afraid it would be noisy. Also overlooked swim up bar and pool.
    Vicky

Vickij is correct...any room at CTI is great, esp. now that they will all have mini-bars!!!! (coming in August)

We usually get a Premier ocean in Building 3....Hubby HAS to see the ocean straight on with TI as a point of interest. I just love the romance of the Main building with its history and the proximity to everything. Have stayed in 3214 twice, 3224 and 3302? (Jr. suite on 3rd fl...truly a wonderful room.)

First floor would be noisy with the foot traffic, IMO.

Building 4 may or may not have a good view, just depends on the room and what your priorities are.

NO matter; just ENJOY!

We were in #3322, a 1 bedroom suite, last year. We could've had a party in our shower, never mind the living room or the bedroom. It was fantastic, we requested it again this year. Our friends had an oceanview, also in our building, which was very nice as well. I don't think there's a bad room to be had.

Dollar for dollar (our pound for pound) I think Premier is the best value...

Bruce and Kelli
    Fort Worth, TX
    CN 2006, 2008
    CTI 2009, 2010, 2011
    CSA 2014!

Can anyone recommend a room or building w/ amazing ocean or island views? We've booked a premier ocean.

Quote Originally Posted by sremus View Post
    Can anyone recommend a room or building w/ amazing ocean or island views? We've booked a premier ocean.
    Specific requests are not honored, but you'll be fine with that category.

Quote Originally Posted by sremus View Post
    You'll have an amazing view if you're in Premier. Remember... Couples will note specific requests, but they are in no way guaranteed.

Bruce and Kelli
    Fort Worth, TX
    CN 2006, 2008
    CTI 2009, 2010, 2011
    CSA 2014!

Building 1, 2, 3, & 4 all have views of the ocean and island. Building 2 looks out over the main pool as well and the water feature. Building 5 has a westerly view, so it is of the villas next to the resort and the ocean. These are mostly superior views. Premier all have views of ocean and island.
    First picture should be of the pier from the East Wing, now building 1--Deluxe Ocean View. Although not in the photo, the island is just to the right. Next picture is from what was an Ocean View in Building 4 room. Again the island is just to the right,not in the photo. The last photo is from the 2nd floor of the new building (Building 2), premier room. Hope this helps!
    Attached Images Attached Images      
    Last edited by Vickyj; March 19th, 2011 at 09:25 AM. Reason: To add Building numbers
    Vicky

Thank you! I appreciate it!!

What about an Jr. Ocean Suite?

Great! we have booked a Premier Ocean room! Sounds like we made a great choice for our first time!