Default Chicago and Canada: Crazy Couples Conspiracy!!??

We're pleasantly surprised to see how many other Maritimers and Chicago area couples are going to be at Couples during our stay. We'll be there from March 30th - April 4th. Kristen is from New Glasgow, Nova Scotia and I'm from the Chicago area. Any of the rest of you think this is a strange coincidence, or is it just us? Looking forward to meeting all of you on the beach or at the bar.

Jake

My fiance and I will be there at the end of October from the south side of Chicago. This will be our first time there

My fiance and I are from the Maritimes and we will be at CTI from March 21-28.
    We currently live in Bridgewater, NS. This is our first time ANYWHERE South... 8 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Oh and we are getting married there too. hehe

Default Maritimers !!

My Wife and I are from outside Halifax. We will be at Couples Swept Away From March 21 to March 28 Then we are moving over
    to Couples Negril From March 28 to April 4.

See You On The Beach !
    Gary

We'll be at Couples Negril the last week in March as well and are from the Chicago area. Tam

Hey!! I'm a Cape Bretoner living in Vermont and will be at CN with my boyfriend (from upstate New York originally) from March 28 to Apr 4th!! Jake, which couples resort are you staying at?
    Look forward to meeting you guys!!

Heather

hey heather! kristen and i will be at cn from march 30th to april 4th. we'll see you there!

27 Hours and we'll be at CN!!! Can't wait!!!