Default Which CN BF suite do you love?

Hello,
    We have just booked our third trip home!! HOORAY. The first year we were there we were in building #1 and the second year we were in building #5. We are fans of the beachfront suites and found building 1 to be the better than # 5, view wise. In case they can't accommodate our request for room #1, we'd like to have a second choice to request. Any of you Beachfront Suite lovers out there have a favorite suite you think we should try? Thanks!

Our personal favorite is 6301, but it was only available once. We finally stopped booking the beachfront suite and went back to beachfront rooms b/c we were always being placed in a suite in Building 5; every time we've booked a beachfront room, we've been placed in Buildings 6 or 9. I know some people prefer Building 5 b/c of its close proximity to the water sports area, but we spend most of our time on a spot on the beach at the other end of the resort, so Building 5 is the least convenient for us, and Buildings 6 and 9 are the most convenient. We think the view from 6301 is spectacular.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

Thanks Pamela.. We'll keep our fingers crossed!

I love, love, loved room 6101. Usually I like the privacy that accompanies a 2nd story or higher room. The view was amazing and I loved being so close to everything. 2 steps to the beach, the pool, restaurants, ect...
    I feel like the only way I can go back to CN is if I stay in that room. I was definitely spoiled. I'll be checking out CSA in less than a month and we booked a lower category room, so we're not as spoiled this time
    I attached a pic of me standing on the patio. I'm blacked out for a reason....everything else around me was way more gorgeous!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images