Thread: i-pods at CSS

Default i-pods at CSS

to save bringing charger etc from the UK can anyone tell me if all rooms at CSS have a docking station which will charge hubby's ipod? Thanks

Yes they do.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

thanks- would hate to get there and not able to charge it!

Still take your charger with you....& don't forget your adapter.
    Although there are iPod docking stations in the rooms, there is no guarantee that it will charge your iPod....it probably will, but it's better to be safe than sorry!

Have fun at CSS!...You'll LOVE it!! x

Default iPhones

Amber's iPhone 3GS and my iPhone 4 did NOT charge in the docks they provided. Her older iPod Nano DID charge though.

Hope this helps.

We did not have an iPod docking station in our room at CSS. We were in an Deluxe Ocean Verandah in G block. So perhaps it depends on the room category.

Quote Originally Posted by Moebius View Post
    Amber's iPhone 3GS and my iPhone 4 did NOT charge in the docks they provided. Her older iPod Nano DID charge though.

Hope this helps.

Does the 3GS dock and just not charge? I have a 3GS and am wondering if I'll be able to play my mp3s

Thanks!

We were in a beachfront 1-BR suite last month at CSS, and the iPod dock worked perfectly keeping the iPod charged. The same was true in 2010 at CSA. I did not take a separate charger.

Take your chargers with you!!!.....They don't take up much space!!!

Default Did not play...

Quote Originally Posted by mm417 View Post
    Does the 3GS dock and just not charge? I have a 3GS and am wondering if I'll be able to play my mp3s

Thanks!
    We tried using Amber's 3GS to play music and it DID NOT work. Fortunately, she had brought along her older Nano, which did work. It appears that the docks in the rooms are at least a few years old.

Hope this helps.