Default Thank you CSS staff!

My wife and I visited CSS Feb 26 - March 3 for the first time and we're already making plans to go back next year! Although the food, beaches and weather were great, it was the awesome staff that made our experience so wonderful. I'd like to thank Kirk and James for the nature tour. Kirk was a great guide and was very knowledgeable about the variety of trees and plants on the grounds. Thanks to Veronique at SSB pool and Orlando at the main pool for keeping the drinks coming. They were superb! Also thanks to Dave for his mastery of fruit smoothies by the mineral pool. Sandy in housekeeping made our room a perfect place to come back to each night. We'd love to thank the watersports staff, the snorkeling guides, the receptionists and all the servers and chefs personally, but we didn't get all their names. They were all so helpful to us as first-timers that we felt like we were old friends. We took advantage of the yoga, aerobics and water aerobics by the mineral pool led by Denise from Atlanta. She was a great instructor and made the workouts fun. This was a nice added extra that we didn't expect. Sorry for the long post but we had to show our appreciation for the hard working staff that made our vacation so pleasurable and unforgettable.

Once you go, you know! The staff are truly what makes all of the Couples resorts so special that it really is like going home each and every trip. Welcome to the family!

Yes, I have to agree. The staff at CSS were just great!

We loved your CSS review.

CSS's GM Pierre Battalagia has indeed put together a world class staff..They always make our visits so special and we are looking forward to seeing our Jamerican family in May.
    Attached Images Attached Images