Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Promotion idea.

Default Promotion idea.

Here in the states we see a lot of bumper stickers with little sayings like"ask me about my honor student" and "ask me about my grandkids" I would love to have a couple of bumper stickers handed to me when I checked out that said " ask me about our Couples Jamaican vacation" I would welcome anyone asking me about what a great time and amazing staff you have there.

Hi Scottk,

Not bad, but how about something simple like:

Share The Love at Couples.com

Couples Resorts

How about "Couples resorts Jamaica is for lovers"

Instead of a bumper sticker...how about a bumper MAGNET..i for one, do not put stickers on my car, but will do a magnet..

Couples Resorts
    Jamaica
    Share The Love

How about window decals like the ones on the glass doors of your rooms?

This was discussed on the "old" message board a few years back. At the time it was discussed that something similar to the oval window clings that could have something like CTI in the middle with Couples Resorts Jamaica on the border. I would be willing to purchase this if available in the gift shop.
    Vicky

I think that bumper stickers about Couples is a great idea. In the past, I have never wanted to put on my car advertising or supporting anything. But for Couples, it's a no brainer.

Randy, that could be taken the wrong way. I'd find another word other than "share". But it is a good idea.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

How about, " ONCE YOU GO,YOU KNOW" Couples.com

Or... " WELCOME HOME, Couples Jamaica"

Quote Originally Posted by Janeinpenn View Post
    Or... " WELCOME HOME, Couples Jamaica"
    This is my favorite.

Quote Originally Posted by Coloradojuli View Post
    Randy, that could be taken the wrong way. I'd find another word other than "share". But it is a good idea.
    LOL Yep better drop the "share" or people will think that its like hedo, but we would love one.

I'm not so much into bumper stickers but would LOVE to have the removable decals for the rear window that said something about Couples with the twisted palms logo on it .... Would definitely put it on my car. Like "Once you go, you know ... Couples.com".
    Julie

I vote " once you go, you know "

SEE Randy, everybody likes my Bumper stickers, I will give up the copy write if I can meet you? hahaha, We get married there at CSA June 1st,Cant wait to be home again, start planning your visit hahahahaha...

How about "Come to Jamaica and stay at Couples and you will have the best time ever...if you want to know more FLASH ME!" is that to long? And by flash I mean the high beams....

Quote Originally Posted by lamdam View Post
    I vote " once you go, you know "
    Isn't this a tag line for something else? f

I like "Welcome Home" with the twisted palms logo, 'Couples Resorts Jamaica" just like is in the top left corner of this page.

SEE Randy everybody LOVESSSS my sayings, what about instead of bumper stickers because people usually dont want to ruin their car, how about clings, I put those on my car on the back window to advertise my kids school or military and you can also put them on windows in offices, home. etc.. What do you think? Jane

I like the idea of a bumper sticker, but could see myself using one of those window decals instead. I like the idea of simply using the twisted palms in white, which could be placed in the lower (or upper) portion of the back window. Moreso, a removable decal. Then, I could put two on my sliding glass doors at home to replicate the sliding glass balcony doors at Couples.

I think the "Once you go,you know" if from the Jamaican Tourism board.
    Vicky

I like the "Share the love at Couples.com" but they are all good. For a more cheeky one you could do something like - In the doghouse? Take her (or alternately him) to Couples Jamaica.

Hey- wait a minute here, if you get too many people going you may never be able to get a room again yourself and will have to be put on a waiting list or something. :-)

Default Randymon

Well Randy what do you think? Everybody is liking my two ideas so far....Man I am just a nurse maybe I should have gone into advertising. hahahah

OK, get them in the gift shops before July and you have sold two. Great Idea. What about the the ring around the your plate? Let's have the item's made in Jamaica or the other Islands or USA - NOT IN CHINA!

PS: The gift shops should have products made in Jamaica, UK or the USA, not China.
    Irie Mon

Default Something to remember...

"Going To Jamaica" with Couples.com

Wow! Almost sounds like a song.

Later............ Joe D.

"Just Me"... Joe D.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast