Default Ever had to leave MoBay with early AM flt?

Our departure flight is out of MoBay at like 8am on a Sunday....I guess CN will be having us checkout at like 5am? We have traveled quite a bit, and know better to schedule things as they suit us, but JetBlue had such great rates to/from Orlando...that we are driving 6 hrs from home to get there..only glitch is that their once daily charter to/from Mobay/Orl...is EARLY...has anyone experienced this before?...I don't care too much about missing breakfast after our last wake up...our trips in the past have had us lingering around CN growing homesick for IT before we have even left, so this is a blessing,really..only thing is, waking and getting out of there while still in "vacation" mode...
    The sun & the sand & a drink in my hand, with no bottom

We left CN about 4am once for an 8 am flight. That seems to be your only question.
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

Quote Originally Posted by LisaPat View Post
    Our departure flight is out of MoBay at like 8am on a Sunday....I guess CN will be having us checkout at like 5am? We have traveled quite a bit, and know better to schedule things as they suit us, but JetBlue had such great rates to/from Orlando...that we are driving 6 hrs from home to get there..only glitch is that their once daily charter to/from Mobay/Orl...is EARLY...has anyone experienced this before?...I don't care too much about missing breakfast after our last wake up...our trips in the past have had us lingering around CN growing homesick for IT before we have even left, so this is a blessing,really..only thing is, waking and getting out of there while still in "vacation" mode...

Not sure when your trip is, but we're taking the same flight back from MB to MCO on March 27th. So, if your trip is after ours, I'll let you know how it goes and what time CSA says we'll be checking out to make the fight. It kind of stinks that we have to leave so early, but the good thing is we're taking the 7:30am flight from MCO to MB too. So that's awesome that we'll get almost a full day at the resort when we arrive on the 18th! Hopefully, you guys have the same flight out as well! I'd much rather have more time on the day we get there than on the day we depart for home. :O)

Quote Originally Posted by Wally View Post
    We left CN about 4am once for an 8 am flight. That seems to be your only question.
    We had the same experience once and it was fine. At CN they have coffee going and a tray of bagel and such at Cassava so we were able to get something to eat before we left.

ENJOY!!!

Just to let you know, you need to be checked into the airport for your flight at least 3 hours prior to departure, so you are probably talking about leaving CSA between 3:30 and 4 am. Couples will take care of you. I don't know about CSA,but at CTI, they have coffee, juice and pastries set up before breakfast. Also, at CTI, the pool grill is open until 5 a.m. so if the same can be said for CSA, you can get something to eat before you leave.
    Vicky

They usually want you at the front desk 4 hours prior to your flight.

When my wife and I have had that situation we tend to plan our stay to spend the last night in MoBay closer to the airport and WAY less expensive that sleeping at Couples to to tune of paying for an entire day.
    Thankfully the airport near us now allows us more options and we don't have to take those early flights anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by drbcwp View Post
    They usually want you at the front desk 4 hours prior to your flight.
    What if you're taking Tim Air to the airport? Do you still have to check out 4 hours prior? We have a 3 pm flight out of MB and were thinking of taking Tim Air to extend our time at CSA. Can we check out but still hang out at the resort for a while until we have to catch our TA flight?

TimAir is about a 5 minute drive from CSA and about a 15 minute flight so this will extend your time at the resort significantly. Your TimAir flight will be scheduled ABOUT 2 hours prior to your commercial departure time. You can still hang around and eat, get drinks or even be on the beach. If you are in your swim suits you can change in the public restrooms. You'll still have to check out of your room though so they can clean and be ready for the next arriving guests.

Quote Originally Posted by sherrynchuck View Post
    TimAir is about a 5 minute drive from CSA and about a 15 minute flight so this will extend your time at the resort significantly. Your TimAir flight will be scheduled ABOUT 2 hours prior to your commercial departure time. You can still hang around and eat, get drinks or even be on the beach. If you are in your swim suits you can change in the public restrooms. You'll still have to check out of your room though so they can clean and be ready for the next arriving guests.
    Keep in mind that TimAir will NOT fly in the dark, so if your flight is very early, this might not be an option for you. Contacting TimAir directly with your flight times should let you know if this can be done in your case.
    Happy & Safe Travels!

=