Default bottles of liquor

is it true that you can request bottles of liquor for your room?? how do you do this? also thought i saw that you can request a bottle from the bare before going to get ready for suppper or to take to your room at the end of the night, is this also tru and if so do you just ask the bartender???

Which resort are you staying at?
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015

I don't know about requesting any. Your bar will already have full bottles of rum, vodka, gin and maybe a whiskey or scotch

yes its fully stocked with rum, vodka or whatever you want

We have requested bottles of wine and champagne from the bartenders to take back to our room to enjoy while getting ready for dinner. At CSS you can call room service and they will deliver to your room. (I'm sure starting August 21st when CTI starts all day room service you will also be able to do it there.)

Otherwise, if you need something just fill out the slip of paper left in your room that will give you options to request specific liquors. As someone stated on here, "the liquor fairies will deliver your request".
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Hi Amy! Haven't heard from u since last year around this time when u were going to CTI. Well, as u can see the time is winding down. I had just booked this time last year for Sept. of this year and today is April 1st. I am sooo ready to go. I try not to get overly excited. I say I was not going to get excited again until we pay off the trip. Nice seeing u back on the MB.
    Terry & Tonia Collins

Quote Originally Posted by Coloradojuli View Post
    We have requested bottles of wine and champagne from the bartenders to take back to our room to enjoy while getting ready for dinner. At CSS you can call room service and they will deliver to your room. (I'm sure starting August 21st when CTI starts all day room service you will also be able to do it there.)

Otherwise, if you need something just fill out the slip of paper left in your room that will give you options to request specific liquors. As someone stated on here, "the liquor fairies will deliver your request".
    It was my experience that requesting specific brands (which they carried at the bar) wasn't honored. Wasn't a problem, the bar was only a 2 minute walk. I got enough to drink while I was there.

Quote Originally Posted by spice505 View Post
    Hi Amy! Haven't heard from u since last year around this time when u were going to CTI. Well, as u can see the time is winding down. I had just booked this time last year for Sept. of this year and today is April 1st. I am sooo ready to go. I try not to get overly excited. I say I was not going to get excited again until we pay off the trip. Nice seeing u back on the MB.
    Hey! How are you? I have been so busy with work I have had zero time to be on here. But we get back to CTI on Saturday (woohoo!) so I'm getting in Jamaica mode! We have already booked next April at CSA too. You'll be there before you know it!
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015

This was the form you filled out and left on the minibar while we were at CSS last July.

Jeff (Mandynjeff)

View Our CSS Photos
    Admin - Couples Resorts Photos - flickr group
    Admin - facebook/CouplesResortsJamaica

CSS: 2008,2009,2010,2011,2012,2013

We asked for a bottle of coconut rum for our CN room and a bottle of Malibu magically appeared.

Quote Originally Posted by ORV View Post
    It was my experience that requesting specific brands (which they carried at the bar) wasn't honored. Wasn't a problem, the bar was only a 2 minute walk. I got enough to drink while I was there.
    Sorry for not being clear. I was trying to say that you can order whatever alcohol you want (vodka, gin, rum, etc.). I didn't mean a specific brand although I've heard of people specifically asking for stuff that was not on the list and they got it.

But I agree with you that none of the bars are very far away. We didn't really find ourselves using the mini-bar especially since we grabbed a bottle of champagne before heading to the room to get dressed for dinner. That was the only time we found ourselves drinking in the room.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Funny, the sheet says diet coke, but we have always gotten diet pepsi. No worries, both are fine.

I only drink Woodford Reserve or Makers Mark. I wonder if it is possible to get a bottle in my room.

Quote Originally Posted by kersey68 View Post
    yes its fully stocked with rum, vodka or whatever you want
    OP didn't state Resort or room type unless I missed something. Only rooms with mini bars are 'stocked'.

If there is something that you really are particular about you can always make a purchase at the duty free store on your way to the resort. This will assure that you have what you want.
    Vicky

I just returned from CN last week. While my wife is getting ready for dinner, I like to sit on the verandah and have a drink or three. I'm not a big Scotch drinker and the whiskey they put in the room is a blended Scotch. I put on the sheet Jack or Crown and never received anything at all. No problems though because before I came back to the room each day, I just had the bartender give me a big staight glass of whatever I wanted. If it was gone, I'd do the same thing before returning to the room at night after dinner, etc as a just in case.

Quote Originally Posted by cdecker View Post
    I only drink Woodford Reserve or Makers Mark. I wonder if it is possible to get a bottle in my room.
    I doubt they have the Woodford on the resort period, the Makers maybe. I could be wrong. I don't believe it's their policy to substitute other brands but obviously it happens
    Last edited by ORV; April 5th, 2011 at 01:33 PM.

I don't see wine available on the list. Anyone know if getting a bottle of wine in the room is an option?

At CN, they had a line item for Wine. We would just indicate Red or White.

At CSA last time we were there in 2008, there was both red and white wine in our minibar. Maybe someone who has been there lately will comment.

that would be purely delightful, I'll let you know in 13 days