Thread: Hair Cut?

Default Hair Cut?

Hi! My fiance and I will be at CSS in June for the first time for our honeymoon, and I am currently growing out my hair for the wedding. However, I am so tired of it being long, and I want to get it chopped off as soon as possible. Has anyone gotten a hair cut at the spa before, and did you like it?

Thanks!

My husband has had his hair cut at the salon on various trips and has loved it every time. I think they do an excellent job at the salon at CN and I can only imagine it is good at CSS as well. I can't speak from a female's point of view on the haircut. I have had hair braiding and updo's done before, which I have been very happy with, but not a haircut.

OK... so I'm a guy... but I HAVE used the sartorial skills of the staff at SweptAway's spa a number of times... they do a fine job. Go for it!
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

Thank you for answering! I think I will!

The girls in the salon (Alicia, Judith and Tessa) are fantastic

I haven't had my hair cut there, but my partner (Robert) has and Judith has done it for him both times. She did a fantastic job!

We got back from CSS just over a week ago and I miss it, especially the staff so much

Please tell all the girls and boy (Kenny) in the salon and spa that we said hello!

Allison and Robert