Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: 2012 Brides!

Default 2012 Brides!

Hello to all 2012 Brides!

I know we still have a way to go but I figured I would go ahead and start a thread for us As I am super excited and love this message board. I love how the 2011 brides had a thread to share ideas etc and hopefully we can get a group going too!

Name: Becky and Dave
    Visiting Jamaica July 14th, 2012-July 26th, 2012
    Getting Married July 18th, 2012 @ CSS
    Honeymooing July 21st -July 26th @ CSA
    Coming with 2 other couples
    Becky & Dave
    CSS July 2012 (Wedding @ CSS 7.18.12)
    CN July 2012

Default 2012 Brides

Hi

Hello to all 2012 brides. I am getting married at CSS on March 26th 2012 (hopefully - waiting for confirmation from travel agents!)

My fiance and I are from Newcastle upon Tyne England.

Hey there 2012!!!!

We're getting married 9-6-12 at CTI. So far away ;(

2012 does seem so far away but hopefully it goes by fast! I got so excited the other day when I went from being in the 500's to 400's countdown!
    Becky & Dave
    CN July 2012

Quote Originally Posted by beckyanddave View Post
    Hello to all 2012 Brides!

I know we still have a way to go but I figured I would go ahead and start a thread for us As I am super excited and love this message board. I love how the 2011 brides had a thread to share ideas etc and hopefully we can get a group going too!

Name: Becky and Dave
    Visiting Jamaica July 14th, 2012-July 26th, 2012
    Getting Married July 18th, 2012 @ CSS
    Honeymooing July 21st -July 26th @ CSA
    Coming with 2 other couples
    Getting married 12/12/12 at CSA so have a long time to get there but already excited!!

Hi all!!!

We are set for 2/10/12 at CSA!!!!
    It is so far away

Dana and Marc
    Williamstown NJ

So far two couples have booked
    Dane

Although we are still technically the furthest away.. We did move the date up one day to 9/5/12

Hi 2012 brides (and grooms!)

I have just had the wedding date confirmed as Monday 26th March 2012 at 11.00am CSS. Extremely excited having read loads about Couples.

I was wondering whether many English actually visit or whether we are thin on the ground?

Denise
    Newcastle upon Tyne
    England

Default 2012 bride!

I am getting married at CSA 02/21/2012.

Can't wait!! This is our first vacation together, I'm not sure I will be able to wait that long!!

@Megan1 -- this will be our first real vacation together too! And Dave has never seen the ocean so I am so excited for him to see it!

2012 Brides-- Have you done anything for your wedding yet? Bought dress, cake topper anything? I think I am going to DIY my bouquet so I can bring it home with me, just got the flowers in the mail yesterday so I have a little over a year to learn to make a bouquet! LOL
    Becky & Dave
    CN July 2012

Quote Originally Posted by beckyanddave View Post
    @Megan1 -- this will be our first real vacation together too! And Dave has never seen the ocean so I am so excited for him to see it!

2012 Brides-- Have you done anything for your wedding yet? Bought dress, cake topper anything? I think I am going to DIY my bouquet so I can bring it home with me, just got the flowers in the mail yesterday so I have a little over a year to learn to make a bouquet! LOL
    I haven't done much accept a TON of research online.. Photographers, dresses, ect. and of course booked our stay at couples.

You can add me and hubby to the list

Vow Renewal booked for
    January 18, 2012, 3pm
    CTI
    hors d'oeuvres, champagne and cake in the piano bar afterwards

Dress is ordered, Smokin' Shoes have arrived, hubby's linen shirt arrived (matches my shoes)...waiting to order his pants

Our gang of CTI friends will all gather once again along w/ BIL and SIL....It's going to be a Grand time...

Alice and Jack
    Walnutport PA

Hello 2012 Brides !

We just our wedding yesterday on 12/06/12 at CN. It seems to far away. This is our second trip to Jamaica but our first time at a Couples Resorts. Any suggestions of what is fun at CN or places that need to be seen !

I already have my Save the Dates and invitations picked out thru Etsy.com. Which it is going to kill me to have to hold on to them for that long ! My maid of honor just got her dress yesterday it is an "infinity dress" in a coral color ( love it ) ! Suit is on order and I still need to shop for a dress. We are going to do a starfish theme for gifts and decorations. I am trying to find a cute white star fish bobbie pin to wear with the flowers in my hair

I can't wait to get back into Jamaica !!

Hollias @ Brent
    Minneapolis, MN

We got married at the court house so to celebrate 15 years we are finally going to have a wedding. 8-2-2012 at CSA. Only 479 days

Getting a lot of 2012 weddings! Here is a list of them all:

January
    -jacksalliecat CTI -18th

February
    Dana71 CSA -10th
    Megan1 CSA -21st

March
    DeniseR CSS -26th

July
    beckyanddave CSS -18th

August
    redinthehead CSA -2nd

September
    sremus CTI -5th

December
    jollykins CN -6th
    soonerfans CSA -12th
    Becky & Dave
    CN July 2012

Oh, I can't stand not being on the early list! ha!

Married 15 years, vow renewal July 12, 2012
    staying July 9-16
    CSA

(Our 4th trip to CSA)
    We are inviting 5 couples to come with us.

Waiting to be confirmed for May 11th 2012!! So excited!!

Hello 2012 brides! hey have a few questions on this new website. The old website showed the pics of the wedding choices at the different hotels and had a price list and showed all the different bouquets and the picture packages and I'm wishing now that I would have printed that off because I have searched the website from top to bottom and just cant find all the info with all the prices anymore. Any ideas? So looking forward to our first trip to Couples but Dec. of 2012 seems like a eternity!! thanks to anyone who can help me find all of this info again!

I bet if you email Debbie she can give you all of that. I can't seem to find it wither but I know I have it in a pdf from Debbie.
    Becky & Dave
    CN July 2012

Thanks Becky!!

Our wedding date is January 7, 2012...it's getting closer every day!

Hi 2012 brides! We will be getting married at Couple in 2012, but we haven't decided a date or a resort yet. It will be Marc, April or May, but that's about all I know. lol I joined the board to help me decide.

Hi ladies! Our date is 7/7/2012. This is our second trip to Jamaica. We're coming with 4 other couples (both sets of parents, fiance's best friends that are married, and my sister and bf). We decided to do the legal ceremony in the US, then have my fiance's best friend (who is also ordained) perform our true ceremony on the beach at sunset in Jamaica. Long way to go... but I know it will get here fast!

Edit - We're going to Couples Negril
    Last edited by cypris; May 28th, 2011 at 12:36 PM.

Updated List:

January
    Cassie - ??? - 7th
    jacksalliecat CTI -18th

February
    Dana71 CSA -10th
    Megan1 CSA -21st

March
    DeniseR CSS -26th

May
    toplopper ??? -11th

July